Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

CrownBet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mayor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CrownBet
    Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 6:04pm
The Game Has Changed

BetEasy and Crown Resorts proudly announce the arrival of CrownBet, an exciting development that will change online sports and racing wagering in Australia. 

If you join up to CrownBet now, you will score $150 in Instant Bets when you make a first deposit of $50 into your new CrownBet account. Click here for details:

As an official partner of the AFL and with wagering's most advanced mobile app, CrownBet gives you better odds and a superior betting experience. We're also excited to announce that CrownBet and the Crown Signature Club will soon launch a world-first loyalty & rewards program that allows our members to earn Crown Signature points with every Racing & Sports bet they place. 

Join up to CrownBet now, and receive $150 in Instant Bets when you make a first deposit of $50 into your new CrownBet account. What a super offer!

Hope you all Join Up  and benefit in this bonanza from Crown,

Good punting,
Mayor

Edited by Mayor - 15 Dec 2015 at 11:09pm
Mayor
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

Fiddlesticks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 6:06pm
how will they change online wagering in Australia..???

Edited by Mayor - 18 Mar 2015 at 6:16pm
Mayor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 6:12pm
Earn Crown Signature points with every bet you place!
Mayor
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 6:14pm
Any chance you can organise a decent sign up bonus for us Mayor? $75 is woeful.

Sent you a Private Message :)

Mayor

Edited by Mayor - 18 Mar 2015 at 11:41pm
Mayor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 6:15pm
I'll try to get something additional for us E&E... thanks for asking :)
Mayor
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 6:28pm
Thanks Mayor. If you come through you can count on my endorsement when it comes time for the next TBV election!
KangaMick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KangaMick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 6:43pm
I'll be signing up with these guys for sure. I really like the look of thier Golf markets (which is what I bet on the most).

An example is Ian Poulter. Sportsbet have him at $41 and thats who I usually bet with. Crownbet have him at $51.

And my favourite market is Top 20 betting. Sportbet are $2.50 while Crownbet are $3.50. That's me won over.

2007 JASBTC Champion,2008 JASBTC Runner-Up. NSW Surge-Aussie LFL Champions 2013/14
whitt0 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitt0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 9:24pm
If they can match $500 for $500 deposit I will be in.

Sent you a Private Message :)

Mayor

Edited by Mayor - 18 Mar 2015 at 11:42pm
Mayor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 9:51pm
OK guys, I will do my best for you as always. In return, I please ask you to use our links and banners when you join up with the corporate bookies. It's only a little gesture on your part but I really appreciate your support and loyalty. I know there are many options for you guys out there, so before you jump in to the many offers on sale around the internet, please consider which independent website you would like to support and use their banners and links (hopefully you select the village which has served you so much over the years). I would greatly appreciate if all village members used the village banners and links to sign up with corporate bookies. It's your small way of helping out.
Mayor
Sneck View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 10:12pm
At present they are the best of the corporates and definitely worth having an account with.
whitt0 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whitt0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 10:17pm
I have Sneck but have recently switched due to good offers from WH. May consider again at some stage.
Mayor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 11:42pm
Nice helping people out :)
Mayor
Nocturnal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nocturnal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 9:47am
I have had enough of my lot, cutting me back ,  and happy to give them a go, can you get me a $20k limit and a tardy repayment plan like I have now

Happy to help where I can. Sent you a private message :)

Mayor

Edited by Mayor - 19 Mar 2015 at 1:15pm
The only problem with backing winners ? You never have enough on....
Stainvita View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stainvita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Sneck Sneck wrote:

At present they are the best of the corporates and definitely worth having an account with.

Do they offer protest payout full payout with dead heat for first or best of best - if not how on earth can you say they are the "best of the corporates"?
Sneck View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Stainvita Stainvita wrote:

Do they offer protest payout full payout with dead heat for first or best of best - if not how on earth can you say they are the "best of the corporates"?
From my experience, and to my knowledge, they haven't liberally been closing accounts like every other major corporate. The traders often take a position and look to lay certain horses, so you can get on at the market peak.

The only bookmaker to my knowledge who offers full payout for a dead heat is unibet, who closed my account because I was not economically viable. I posted the email on here before the mods took it down, if you're not allowed to win what good are they?

BOB is a good product, at no stage did I suggest limiting yourself to one bookmaker. But Crownbet (whilst they were Beteasy) has been a good book and worth having an account with.
Stainvita View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stainvita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2015 at 8:32pm

Originally posted by Stainvita Stainvita wrote:

From my experience, and to my knowledge, they haven't liberally been closing accounts like every other major corporate. The traders often take a position and look to lay certain horses, so you can get on at the market peak.

The only bookmaker to my knowledge who offers full payout for a dead heat is unibet, who closed my account because I was not economically viable. I posted the email on here before the mods took it down, if you're not allowed to win what good are they?

BOB is a good product, at no stage did I suggest limiting yourself to one bookmaker. But Crownbet (whilst they were Beteasy) has been a good book and worth having an account with.

Yes I was with Colin Tidy Betchoice right from the beginning (later named  Unibet) I was told in no uncertain terms that I could no longer access any of their promotions , I immediately closed my account with them.

Ladbrokes offer BOB (limit $250)/ Protest Payout & full payout for dead heats - I have only been knocked back one for a bet with them.

Luxbet are Australian & don't shut your account,( my first bet was $500 @ $15  on a long range bet which won)  they offer BOB (limit $250) however no protest payout or full dead heat payouts,they are quite generous with bonuses, if only they offered protest payouts I would switch from Ladbrokes to them in a heart beat.

Edited by Mayor - 21 Mar 2015 at 11:08am
If your hands aren't shaking you haven't put enough on.
Stainvita View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stainvita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2015 at 8:35pm
Ladbrokes offer BOB (limit $250)/ Protest Payout & full payout for dead heats - I have only been knocked back once for a bet with them.

Edited by Mayor - 21 Mar 2015 at 11:06am
If your hands aren't shaking you haven't put enough on.
Mayor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 8:27am
New players being credited with huge bonus bets already. Don't miss out on this exclusive Crownbet offer, not available to the general public. I can't disclose it here but please email me for this Thoroughbred Village exclusive offer before you join up with this 'game changer': info@thoroughbredvillage.com.au
Mayor
Browndog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Browndog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 8:40am
I got a phone call from them yesterday offering a 2 x $25 free bets for a $25 deposit. I already had an account and was using it, so I was quite surprised
Mayor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 8:43am
All part of the village service Tongue (not really, but would be nice if it were true).
Mayor
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 10:24am
Originally posted by Browndog Browndog wrote:

I got a phone call from them yesterday offering a 2 x $25 free bets for a $25 deposit. I already had an account and was using it, so I was quite surprised

if they offered 2 x $500 bets for depositing one or two grand, then it would be worthwhile......otherwise a waste of their time and money to be personally ringing people, when an email would possibly have done the same job.

allan
James View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 12:35pm
I got the call as well. The bookie's have shot themselves in the foot with large bonuses as now I can't be bothered unless they are going to give me at least $200.
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 12:42pm
If I got a bonus from Betezy can I still get it from Crown?
Mayor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 12:38am
Another happy village member with a truck load of bonus bets! You want some?

Email me: info@thoroughbredvillage.com.au

(Only available to new members at Crownbet)

Mayor

PS: If you haven't yet gathered, what I'm offering to village members is not just what is written here in this thread... however I can't disclose it in public. Please email me for details and don't miss out on this very special Thoroughbred Village offer. Email: info@thoroughbredvillage.com.au
Good punting, Mayor

Edited by Mayor - 01 Apr 2015 at 1:19pm
Mayor
SYT View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SYT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 11:58am
Originally posted by subastral subastral wrote:

If I got a bonus from Betezy can I still get it from Crown?
Same question from me too.
Mayor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 12:45pm
Sorry, this attractive offer is only available for new members to join Crownbet. It's thus not available to existing CrownBet, BetEzy or BetEasy members. There are plenty of promotions for members at Crownbet anyway. 

Edited by Mayor - 01 Apr 2015 at 1:13pm
Mayor
Mayor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 1:26pm
Having a great time giving away my money!

Email me for your slice.. info@thoroughbredvillage.com.au

Mention "I want to bet with village money!" in the subject heading, lol.

Mayor 

(PS; only available to members who wish to join up with Crownbet)
Mayor
Nocturnal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nocturnal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 2:59pm
Took advantage of the free bet and backed a winner with theirs and mine , only need to turn the free bet over once , have requested a withdrawal and paid the next day .

All smooth sailing so far
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by Nocturnal Nocturnal wrote:

Took advantage of the free bet and backed a winner with theirs and mine , only need to turn the free bet over once , have requested a withdrawal and paid the next day .

All smooth sailing so far

I used to do my turnover requirements with all bases covered bets on sports bets- win, lose and draw, but I gather this mob doesn't allow that.
Nocturnal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nocturnal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 6:32pm
Doesn't matter to me , I will turn it over pretty quickly
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic