Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

CRIME ex Home Invasion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 313233
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Columbians?

I am rather surprised with you PT, did you read the story at all? You normally have it right,
one day these limp wristed, week kneed politicians will realise why they put rubber on the end of pencils.!

Watch this space re Columbians. It is no coincidence the 3 organisers arrested were Columbians.

Look how they organise street kids into gangs. That is what is happening here. Just a coincidence that the biggest drug bust in history here as well as many other foiled importations of cocaine are from that part of the world 

Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 3:45pm
oops, you musta forgot to mention those colombian drug lords and cartes are largely run by internal allies of the usa. who funded them to tune of about $10 billion us dollars.

slight oversight...but carry on.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 4:12pm
I hope these are not the type that we are playing swapsies with the " don" .
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 4:18pm

I think they are carioca, or at least they are refugees from that criminal system. Obama didn't want them, and Trump was happy to be rid of dealing with them. Says a bit about them
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 4:31pm

I think they are carioca, or at least they are refugees from that criminal system. Obama didn't want them, and Trump was happy to be rid of dealing with them. Says a bit about them

So their getting the amateurs, and we are getting the " pro's" , well done dutton, you imbi.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 4:36pm
Wasn't Castro getting rid of criminal types by gifting them as refugees to the US ? Gotta be careful who you invite into your house.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

ColOmbians?

NO PT.      Kiwis , Peter Dutton deports half of them.

Goulburn Security houses the other half.

I have to own up maxie, I can feel Whale's eerie presence and it has me spooked Embarrassed
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 10:18pm
lol PT...     It is an eirie feeling .       Like the pet donkey has passed away.        He will return.      He must be better treated.
   Cop his ,    and make him feel intelligent.
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 10:56pm
has gay sent whale to solitary confinement? he can talk through the iron bars to bee smith.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 11:04pm
Not sure what happened to the whale. May have sounded.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

Not sure what happened to the whale. May have sounded.

Sulking I would suggest , but history repeats .      He will be back for Xmas.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 6:44am
His account says suspended. Why would he voluntarily get suspended? 

It is not as if there are people here who test the limits of your sanity or self control or anything. LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 313233
  Share Topic