Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

CRIME ex Home Invasion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 30313233>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 8:09pm
There is no such thing as a "Muslim atrocity", is there? ... the major threat of crime in Victoria is clearly to priests from disaffected Catholics ...

Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 8:25pm
Crime rates are certainly up in Victoria, indeed by as much as 10%.

Fortunately 68 of that 10% is considered relatively minor in nature. 

Unfortunately none of the bare stats identify Priestly paedophilia, nor reverse criminality as a consequence. 
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 9:06pm
Anyone see the report about the bloke arrested outside Rosehill track yesterday , with a gun and rounds of ammo ??    His cousin said he told her he was going to rob a TAB .
animals before people.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 9:39pm
In who's opinion is a crime "of a minor nature" ... the victim?
Toll Road View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toll Road Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 7:30am
Dog almost loses eye after being struck in the head with a rolling pin in attempted break in. It's bad enough that these losers tried to break in but to do that to the dog is a low act. There is a picture of the dog in the link

Dog almost loses eye after rolling pin attack in attempted Ringwood break-in

Suzan Delibasic, Maroondah Leader

March 22, 2017 12:00am

A GERMAN shepherd has almost lost her eye after she was hit across the head with a rolling pin in an attempted burglary in Ringwood.

Maroondah Senior-Constable Belinda Christophers said it was believed two men who burgled a house in Wingrove Pl, Ringwood on March 14, jumped the fence and hit the neighbour’s german shepherd with a rolling pin.

“It’s a disgusting act of animal cruelty and the dog is lucky to be alive as her head was split open,” Sen-Constable Christophers said.

The owner of the german shepherd, who asked not to be identified, said he was home at the time and saw his dog covered with blood all over her face.

“I was in complete shock when I saw her,” he said. “

I initially thought she was attacked by a cat or a bird but then I saw the rolling pin on the ground and realised she was bludgeoned,.

“I later found out that my neighbour’s house had been burgled and they were obviously trying to do the same with mine.”

The man said he took the dog to the vet, who told him his dog was lucky to be alive after the attack.

“It really could’ve been a lot worse. Anyone who wants to hurt an animal is truly sick,” the man said.

Police believe the culprits are linked to two burglaries that occurred earlier in the morning on Old Lilydale Rd.

Police want to speak with two men of caucasian appearance, aged between 16 and 24, in relation to the Ringwood incident.

The first man is believed to have dark brown hair with a skinny build and the other has blond hair with a medium build.

Both were wearing white T-shirts, trucker-style hats and sunglasses. One man was wearing jeans and the other was wearing shorts.

Anyone with information about the incident is urged to contact Maroondah police on 9871 3000 or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Toll Road Toll Road wrote:

Dog almost loses eye after being struck in the head with a rolling pin in attempted break in. It's bad enough that these losers tried to break in but to do that to the dog is a low act. There is a picture of the dog in the link

A GERMAN shepherd has almost lost her eye after she was hit across the head with a rolling pin in an attempted burglary in Ringwood.

Maroondah Senior-Constable Belinda Christophers said it was believed two men who burgled a house in Wingrove Pl, Ringwood on March 14, jumped the fence and hit the neighbour’s german shepherd with a rolling pin.

“It’s a disgusting act of animal cruelty and the dog is lucky to be alive as her head was split open,” Sen-Constable Christophers said.

The owner of the german shepherd, who asked not to be identified, said he was home at the time and saw his dog covered with blood all over her face.

I initially thought she was attacked by a cat or a bird but then I saw the rolling pin on the ground and realised she was bludgeoned,.

“I later found out that my neighbour’s house had been burgled and they were obviously trying to do the same with mine.”

The man said he took the dog to the vet, who told him his dog was lucky to be alive after the attack.

“It really could’ve been a lot worse. Anyone who wants to hurt an animal is truly sick,” the man said.

Police believe the culprits are linked to two burglaries that occurred earlier in the morning on Old Lilydale Rd.

Police want to speak with two men of caucasian appearance, aged between 16 and 24, in relation to the Ringwood incident.

The first man is believed to have dark brown hair with a skinny build and the other has blond hair with a medium build.

Both were wearing white T-shirts, trucker-style hats and sunglasses. One man was wearing jeans and the other was wearing shorts.

Anyone with information about the incident is urged to contact Maroondah police on 9871 3000 or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Great news PT ... the reign of Radical Islamic Terror is officially over!!!Big smile
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by Toll Road Toll Road wrote:

Great news PT ... the reign of Radical Islamic Terror is officially over!!!Big smile

DAMN! ... almost lasted a whole day too ...Ouch

London attack: At least five dead, 40 injured after terrorist targets Westminster Bridge, Houses of Parliament

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 3:23pm
Thats a terrible scene in London.   When it happens in places you know well it seems somehow to hit home.  We walked across that bridge and all around that area when we were last in London.  
animals before people.
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 4:28pm
tragic news. it seems driving over people is a method of terrorism now. been a few examples.

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

tragic news. it seems driving over people is a method of terrorism now. been a few examples.

cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 6:30pm
almost impossible to prevent. disturbing alright.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 6:38pm
3 people have been arrested in relation to this incident, so it appears he may have been part of a larger plot
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 11:12am
Do we know what religion he professed to be  ?  
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 11:20am
Not reported yet, but I am sure you wont be disappointed. 

53yo born in Kent Has had a history of minor incidents, the last in 2003. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 12:06pm
Why am I not surprised .  Cry

animals before people.
Go Flash Go View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Go Flash Go Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Well lets see the low life has spent his time walking around London streets telling people they must become muslims ....

No surprises there.... it's what they do isn't it ......

l guess he didn't say or else.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Go Flash Go Go Flash Go wrote:

Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Well lets see the low life has spent his time walking around London streets telling people they must become muslims ....

No surprises there.... it's what they do isn't it ......

l guess he didn't say or else.

He liked Isis ideas and religion and murderous actions, but not enough to leave his cushy, probably tax payer funded  life ,  on easy street in the UK to go to Syria or where ever and fight with them, you mean ?

animals before people.
Toll Road View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toll Road Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 2:18pm
Axe attack at Fountain Gate Shopping Centre in Victoria. The man and woman are known to each other. Looks like another act of domestic violence at it's worst. The man is in custody and the woman is in a stable but serious condition with axe wounds to her face

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2017 at 1:08am
Who goes out with an axe in the car , or shopping trolley ?Sick   
Oh yes , are we ready to go to the shops today ? Yes dear, lets see . have we got everything ?  Oh just throw the axe in the car just in case we might need it .
There are some seriously weird people walking among us.  Cry
animals before people.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 4:41pm
I'm sure this has already been posted but just in case, it's absolutely horrific Angry

http://haydenbradford.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Youth-Gang-Home-Invasion-Victorian-Style-1.pdf

Youth Gang Home Invasion
Experience is something you gain a few minutes after you could have used it!
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

I'm sure this has already been posted but just in case, it's absolutely horrific Angry

http://haydenbradford.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Youth-Gang-Home-Invasion-Victorian-Style-1.pdf

Youth Gang Home Invasion

Funny GIF - Find &amp; Share on GIPHY
I started with nothing and still have most of it left
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 4:52pm
Just to show it isn't just muslim attacking whites in Australia.

This guy was an Asian student minding his own business when a 12 yo boy stabbed him in the back with a hunting knife he had just stolen.

A 12-year-old boy has been charged over the stabbing of a man in what police say was a random attack in Brisbane's south.

The boy has been accused of stabbing a 24-year-old man in the back while he was talking on a phone outside a takeaway restaurant in Acacia Ridge about 8:30pm on Saturday.

The man was transported to the Princess Alexandra Hospital to receive treatment for non-life threatening injuries.

Police said the man was unknown to the boy.

The boy, from Pallara, ran away after the alleged attack but was found a short time later nearby and charged with one count of wounding.

I started with nothing and still have most of it left
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 9:17am

Diamond dealer raided following jewellery store robberies across Melbourne

Cameron Houston, Chris Vedelago

Published: October 5 2017 - 5:55PM

Police have raided a prominent gold and diamond trader in connection with the alleged receipt and re-sale of gems stolen in a series of violent jewellery store robberies across Melbourne.

Detectives from the gangs crime squad raided the Collins Street offices of Colombian-born diamond dealer Alejandro "Alex" Mendieta at 10.20am on Thursday and arrested three men.

A police spokesman confirmed the "men, aged 31, 36 and 34 were arrested and are currently assisting police with their enquiries".

Police would not confirm if Mr Mendieta, 31, was one of the men arrested.

The Lamborghini-driving diamond trader is a prominent figure on Melbourne's nightclub scene and is understood to own a small stake in an upmarket Prahran venue.

On Thursday afternoon, police raided Mr Mendieta's penthouse home in Roy Street, just off St Kilda Road.

They also raided other properties in Southbank and Caulfied North and impounded a Lamborghini.

Police have also seized a number of items believed to either be stolen or the proceeds of crime including cash, gold and silver, precious stones and gold bullion.

"The investigation into the selling and receiving of stolen jewellery was launched by the gangs crime squad following a series of jewellery store armed robberies across Melbourne over the past year," the police spokesman said.

The robberies are understood to have included broad daylight attacks on suburban jewellery stores involving gangs of African youths armed with machetes, baseball bats and hammers.

Crime Command Acting Commander Peter De Santo said Thursday's arrests and seizures highlights the scope of these crimes.

"It's not only about identifying and targeting offenders involved in violent incidents at jewellery stores, it's also about investigating what happens after those offences occur," Mr De Santo told Fairfax Media.

"We know that offenders will be looking to move on items, many of which have significant value, so it's about making sure we follow those lines of enquiry and stop those providing avenues for the disposal of these goods.

"These incidents have a significant impact on victims, whether it's those who are in the store at the time of the offence or those business owners who are left with the loss of stock and damage to their stores.

"We understand there has been a lot of concern from business owners, as well as the wider community, about this offending.

Mr De Santo would not speculate on the number of robberies the three men were connected to, however, he said there had been 33 armed robberies on jewellery shops across Melbourne.   

He also believed the men may be linked to a spate of violent home invasions and said investigators will allege the three men were the recipients of the proceeds these crimes. 

"Even today whilst investigators executing search warrants at the jewellery store in Collins street, we had known criminals attending trying to fence off goods, gold and jewels that we suspect are also proceeds of crime from recent aggravated burglaries and home invasions across Melbourne," he said.

"They are the facilitators that enable organised crime to exist in this space at the current time."

Mr De Santo said police were still determining the estimated value of the gold, cash, silver and precious jewels seized in the raids on Thursday morning.

He said was unclear if the three men were related to each other, however, he confirmed they were all of Colombian descent. 

Mr Mendieta owns Sell Your Gold Pty Ltd and Diamond On Sale Pty Ltd, which are both based in an office building near the corner of Collins and Swanston streets.

At midday on Thursday, detectives continued to gather evidence from the offices.

Mr Mendieta could be seen responding to questions from police, as potential customers looking to sell gold were turned away.

The wholesale businesses trade in gold and precious stones with private individuals and businesses.

Until recently, Mr Mendieta rented the Roy Street penthouse, but recently purchased a Surrey Hills property for $2.5 million and a development site in Dandenong, according to sources in the jewellery trade.

Pop star Delta Goodrem performed at Mr Mendieta's 30th birthday party at St Kilda East venue Red Scooter last year.

Victoria Police are expected to release further details later this afternoon.

The three men are due to appear at the Melbourne Magistrates Court on Thursday afternoon. 

More to come

This story was found at: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/diamond-dealer-raided-following-jewellery-store-robberies-across-melbourne-20171005-gyuvcj.html

Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 11:28am
African wielding machetes, Colombian fences, deport the lot , we have our own home grown bludgers!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

African wielding machetes, Colombian fences, deport the lot , we have our own home grown bludgers!

They keep bringing them in.    
Pauline Hanson has been correct in every statement for over 20 years,
Most Migrants of today are not an asset to the Country as was the case Post WW2.
Illiterate, war mongering misfits who will never accept our culture as they know nothing other than a tribal existence,

We need to reduce migration to a sustainable level of well chosen applicants from areas with " The runs on the board ".   
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 1:49pm
Columbians?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Columbians?

NO PT.      Kiwis , Peter Dutton deports half of them.

Goulburn Security houses the other half.
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 2:00pm
Columbians what?

Drug dealers to the world and civil war for over fifty years. A completely corrupted society.
Toll Road View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toll Road Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 2:03pm
Should never have been allowed to be released out on bail these guys
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Columbians?

I am rather surprised with you PT, did you read the story at all? You normally have it right,
one day these limp wristed, week kneed politicians will realise why they put rubber on the end of pencils.!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 30313233>
  Share Topic