Join up at Sportsbet - Click here

Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

CRIME ex Home Invasion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 33>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beliskner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 11:24am
If he was 12 or so you'd give him a proper smack and ground him, but at that age he needs locking up.
Sponsored Links
Click here to grab your bonuses when you join up with Sportsbet.

Toll Road View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Toll Road Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 11:32am
He sure does and he's known to the police. The problem is the courts they give them a slap on the wrist send them home again for them to re offend. Then us the tax payers have to pick up the bill for all the damage the turds have done
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 11:42am
that is the problem, some of these ratbags know exactly what they can get away with and push it to the limit
Fiddlesticks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 11:48am
kids don't commit crimes because they know what the punishment will be like, often they have no clue what it will be, they are not that savvy to the various laws, they will however commit crimes for pure pleasure and thrill seeking first and then deal with the consequences later..

you have the psychology wrong..

Toll Road View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Toll Road Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

that is the problem, some of these ratbags know exactly what they can get away with and push it to the limit
Agree with that 100% Whale. They know right from wrong and they know they'll get away with it most of the time. Unless it all goes bad like that 16 year old kid who killed himself and injured his mates in that car accident last week
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 11:51am
thank you doctor, but some are very aware of the limited punishments that can be imposed , know their rights to letter and push it for all it is worth
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 11:52am
that was to Dr Fiddle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 11:57am
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

thank you doctor, but some are very aware of the limited punishments that can be imposed , know their rights to letter and push it for all it is worth

some perhaps, those who have been through the system will be more savvy to the punsihments those who haven't won't have a clue and will be doing stuff out of peer pressure or thrill seeking...

I used to be a real tearaway as a kid, I was kicked out of home at 15 and homeless for many years still attending school so I hung out with ratbags..

acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 12:02pm
If kids dont know right from wrong by the time they reach teenage years there is something very wrong with their parenting.
We knew what we would get in trouble for when we were 10 years old .
Dont do that or Mum will give you a walloping.
I blame the parents as much as the kids.   As TR says, they make excuses for their little darlings all the time , when they should be dragging them up by the scruff of the neck and punishing them,,,not allowed to hit them now,  ( not that it ever damaged us too badly ) but there are other ways.
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

If kids dont know right from wrong by the time they reach teenage years there is something very wrong with their parenting.
We knew what we would get in trouble for when we were 10 years old .
Dont do that or Mum will give you a walloping.
I blame the parents as much as the kids.   As TR says, they make excuses for their little darlings all the time , when they should be dragging them up by the scruff of the neck and punishing them,,,not allowed to hit them now,  ( not that it ever damaged us too badly ) but there are other ways.

we all know right from wrong but we ALL don't always obey those rules/laws...do we..??

have you ever parked illegally, or overtaken and sped past the sped limit etc etc .. we don't all think about each and every consequence when we do things, this is a gambling site it's full of people who make bad judgements daily..

Toll Road View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Toll Road Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 12:24pm

There is a difference in making bad choices and breaking the law. I'm not to sure what you're trying to get at with this being a gambling site and young adults breaking the laws, steeling cars or home invasions.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by Toll Road Toll Road wrote:

There is a difference in making bad choices and breaking the law. I'm not to sure what you're trying to get at with this being a gambling site and young adults breaking the laws, steeling cars or home invasions.

no...no... I didn't think you would get it...Confused
Toll Road View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Toll Road Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Fiddlesticks Fiddlesticks wrote:

no...no... I didn't think you would get it...Confused
Deary me what sort of childish reply is that?
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 12:54pm
I dont get it either.
Gamblers are not breaking the law.  They are taking a chance on luck and there is no law against that.
Kids breaking the law are just that.
Breaking the law. Doing the wrong thing.
This of destroying other people,s property in particular really gets to me.
They or their parents should be forced to either pay for it, fix it, or do work to make some sort of recompense to the injured party.

animals before people.
Toll Road View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Toll Road Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 12:57pm
Agree AA and if they don't pay for it maybe send them to some sort of boot camp like they've got in the USA.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 12:57pm

I dont get it either.
Gamblers are not breaking the law.  They are taking a chance on luck and there is no law against that.
They or their parents should be forced to either pay for it, fix it, or do work to make some sort of recompense to the injured party.

and what about gamblers who are risking rent or food money for their family, it's all about risk and reward/bad judgement calls knowing the results could be bad, t's all related if you cannot see these obvious comparisons I don't know how to explain it any clearer..Confused

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 12:58pm
kids committing crimes don't know if they will be caught, they don't think about this stuff, just like you don't think it's a problem to illegally park for 5 mins..

Toll Road View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Toll Road Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 1:00pm

I dont get it either.

and what about gamblers who are risking rent or food money for their family, it's all about risk and reward/bad judgement calls knowing the results could be bad, t's all related if you cannot see these obvious comparisons I don't know how to explain it any clearer..Confused

You can't be serious? There is  huge difference between gambling and crime
Toll Road View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Toll Road Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 1:02pm

kids committing crimes don't know if they will be caught, they don't think about this stuff, just like you don't think it's a problem to illegally park for 5 mins..

Young adults do know  right from wrong and they know it is wrong to steal a car & break the law.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 1:03pm

I dont get it either.

please stop replying to my posts you are giving me a stinking migraine with your ineptitude and stupidity..Ouch

Toll Road View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Toll Road Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 1:04pm

I dont get it either.

please stop replying to my posts you are giving me a stinking migraine with your ineptitude and stupidity..Ouch

Well maybe stay out of my threads Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 1:19pm
https://authenticate.wiseauthentic.com/template/generic/images/icons/loading.gif
Toll Road View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Toll Road Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 6:04pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 6:39pm
oh crikey here we go again...

have you ever got high & been laid..??

you come across as someone who would prefer if all young people were locked up or in the army and the streets were only for passive Menzies voters..

Toll Road View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Toll Road Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 6:43pm

oh crikey here we go again...

have you ever got high & been laid..??

you come across as someone who would prefer if all young people were locked up or in the army and the streets were only for passive Menzies voters..

Nope I haven't and never felt the need to take illegal drugs. Have you taken illegal drugs?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 6:44pm
always looking for the negative in life aren't you...

sheesh what a flippin wowser..
Toll Road View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Toll Road Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 6:47pm

You didn't answer the question. Have you taken illegal drugs? You ask a lot of questions is this one in the to hard basket for you?

Would you like to have your parents passed out like that from a drug overdose? Or maybe leave drugs laying around the house so a young child can take it believing it's a drink of water?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 6:53pm

You didn't answer the question. Have you taken illegal drugs? You ask a lot of questions is this one in the to hard basket for you?

Would you like to have your parents passed out like that from a drug overdose? Or maybe leave drugs laying around the house so a young child can take it believing it's a drink of water?

right, you don't need to take anything you're fine making up fantasy stories all on your own stone sober..

LOL

Toll Road View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Toll Road Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 6:58pm

No stories to make up other than you won't answer the question. IS it some hard to answer yes or no taking illegal drugs?  All I can make out from reading your comments in this thread is that you think gambling is the same as committing a crime Thumbs Down

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 7:28pm
So gambling is a crime, I guess you are a religious person
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 33>
  Share Topic