Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

china

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 35 minutes ago at 5:15pm
I don't get the exchange going on in this thread. Did PT pretend somewhere along the way that he's ok with China taking over Oz? Wouldn't surprise me, but all I've read from him seems to say that he hates the idea of it. (The racist bustard.)
"She's going through a growth phase." - GW
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 minutes ago at 5:26pm
This is Isaac's little game. He says I said or implied something to get me to bite.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 minutes ago at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

This is Isaac's little game. He says I said or implied something to get me to bite.

Geez it's been going on a while hasn't it? Maybe time to bite and be honest?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 minutes ago at 5:36pm
He should, but if I dont bite back he wouldn't get anyone posting in here.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 minutes ago at 5:46pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

He should, but if I dont bite back he wouldn't get anyone posting in here.

That doesn't make sense. I'm sure that people who would like to discuss the china situation could do without your silly ego games that clog up the topic.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 minutes ago at 5:48pm
Mine? I have engaged with Isaac throughout this thread, but if it isn't about China bashing it is ignored.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 second ago at 5:50pm
Isaac is entitled to his (or should one say the Spectator's) opinion.  And he may have reason to be Sinophobic.

However tell that to his Conservative mates in his home state of West Australia who are iron-fisted in their support for the Peoples Republic of China. Wink

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516
  Share Topic