Join up at Sportsbet - Click here

Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

China rail link to EUROPE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: China rail link to EUROPE
    Posted: 11 Jun 2017 at 12:09pm
Have they considered the possible continual sabotage by MUSLIMS,through most of the  link.

THE UIGHARS(MOSLEMS,aggrieved) of China would love to get at this line and ask their brothers,further down the track,to help them out.

Smacks of the days when LAWRENCE of ARABIA raided the Turkish.

The CHINESE may have to post security,just like the GREAT WALL in its prime. It failed. Soldiers were left to live a life of misery,using own defences.
Sponsored Links
Click here to grab your bonuses when you join up with Sportsbet.

Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2017 at 9:13am
tbv knows i have a "thing" with china. 
I work with chinese back packers, they are in the news agents, chemists, post offices in my local areas. Am  hearing more and more in the media, from local, the poor bloke murdered by the alledged islamist and how his parents are so aggreived, to the silk road and how china is going to supply the world. Whare do you think the fidgit spinners are made? china, saw the vision of the girls, with a hammer, banging them together. Only in china!

How do the chinese deal with their subversives....they kill them of course...while the west mulls over the human rights of the same...
Isnt a society judged by how it treats its animals? china is a big fail.

I feel as though i'm living an episode of Doctor Who!LOL
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2017 at 9:53am
Andrews "gift" to australia is surely guilt money. his massive build of ships in china; what deal was done there? However, compare this to gina reinharts sell out to the chinese.
30 years ago aus had quite a good manufacturing sector. 
30 years ago china was peasant country, no high rise, no traffic.
30 years on, aus dosnt have a manufacturing industry, all gone to china
Where will be in another 30 years?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic