Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Charges laid in relation to Lovani Inquiry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Charges laid in relation to Lovani Inquiry

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
Message
RED HUNTER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 21 Jun 2010
Location: PERTH
Status: Offline
Points: 15502
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 4:10pm
The funniest was a dog in the last race at CANNINGTON....about 1980...the trainer got the dog drunk...it was in the bag,he needed money...trouble was..the word was out that it was "off" before going on to the track.

The dog was obviously still under the influence as it moved down to the boxes...it was scratched,monies refunded.....the dog swabbed and positive to alcohol..trainer got 5 years? and moved to Qld.


Back to Top
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.


Back to Top
skippy123 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 07 Dec 2015
Location: Melbourne
Status: Offline
Points: 1101
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skippy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 5:02pm
I wondered if the horses had actually been given something else (ie. a stimulant) prior to coming to the track and the top up squirt of bicarbonate was to affect excretion... alkalisers/acidity can drastically alter drug excretion
Back to Top
Bonjour View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 3014
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 8:24am
Originally posted by skippy123 skippy123 wrote:

I wondered if the horses had actually been given something else (ie. a stimulant) prior to coming to the track and the top up squirt of bicarbonate was to affect excretion... alkalisers/acidity can drastically alter drug excretion

Now there's a thought!
Back to Top
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 12181
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 9:06am
Actually wasn't that the original reason this practice was banned?
Back to Top
linghi11 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 18 Apr 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 5834
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linghi11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 10:26am
Originally posted by furious furious wrote:

Actually wasn't that the original reason this practice was banned?


Yes
to the victor
Back to Top
Bi Carb View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 May 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 2001
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bi Carb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 7:18am
I read on Racenet [I think] that Aquanita 'brand' is no more.
That grub Howell released a statement saying that the management company will be renamed in a new structure blah blah blah and that upholding integrity is paramount blah blah blah.
 
These people have no shame and hides like a rhino.
Symonds is usually an authority on everything and a big noise on the tweeter but he seems to have gone missing though.
He doesn't seem to be knowing so much about everything at the moment.
 
Back to Top
linghi11 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 18 Apr 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 5834
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linghi11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 1:47am
Originally posted by Bi Carb Bi Carb wrote:


I read on Racenet [I think] that Aquanita 'brand' is no more.
That grub Howell released a statement saying that the management company will be renamed in a new structure blah blah blah and that upholding integrity is paramount blah blah blah.
 
These people have no shame and hides like a rhino.
Symonds is usually an authority on everything and a big noise on the tweeter but he seems to have gone missing though.
He doesn't seem to be knowing so much about everything at the moment.
 


Probably got a shut up or else tap on the shoulder. Aquanita has endemic issues with integrity.
to the victor
Back to Top
Bi Carb View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 May 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 2001
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bi Carb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 11:46am
Originally posted by linghi11 linghi11 wrote:

Originally posted by Bi Carb Bi Carb wrote:


I read on Racenet [I think] that Aquanita 'brand' is no more.
That grub Howell released a statement saying that the management company will be renamed in a new structure blah blah blah and that upholding integrity is paramount blah blah blah.
 
These people have no shame and hides like a rhino.
Symonds is usually an authority on everything and a big noise on the tweeter but he seems to have gone missing though.
He doesn't seem to be knowing so much about everything at the moment.
 


Probably got a shut up or else tap on the shoulder. Aquanita has endemic issues with integrity.
 
He is after all , the Chair of MRC and a board member of Aquacheaters and a known huge punter.
Seems to have no shame.
Back to Top
monty1 View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling


Joined: 30 May 2017
Status: Offline
Points: 221
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote monty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 12:21pm
He should really step down from the board at MRC until this is settled.
Back to Top
monty1 View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling


Joined: 30 May 2017
Status: Offline
Points: 221
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 12:35pm
Back to Top
Lordy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 22 May 2010
Location: Sunshine State
Status: Offline
Points: 13228
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by monty1 monty1 wrote:

He should really step down from the board at MRC until this is settled.

If implicated in any way then that's what should happen.
Back to Top
Paul Hogan View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 16 Sep 2014
Location: Victoria
Status: Offline
Points: 421
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Hogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 5:54pm
I don't understand.

Why are ASIC (At the request of the racing industry body and/Or the Racing Minister) not blocking the closure of the Aquinita company.

The reason it is closing is surely because it's directors
are not able to be charged or held liable if the integrity issue are proven.

What is going on?

IS there any wonder racing may be the most attractive home of organised crime?

In this case possibly manage the committing of systematic organised crime for possible 15 years or more get found out and just walk, NO ONE CARES!!!

WHERE IS THE RACING MINISTER!!!, sack him, he is not doing his job!!!

Jim
Back to Top
Bi Carb View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 May 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 2001
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bi Carb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Paul Hogan Paul Hogan wrote:

I don't understand.

Why are ASIC (At the request of the racing industry body and/Or the Racing Minister) not blocking the closure of the Aquinita company.

The reason it is closing is surely because it's directors
are not able to be charged or held liable if the integrity issue are proven.

What is going on?

IS there any wonder racing may be the most attractive home of organised crime?

In this case possibly manage the committing of systematic organised crime for possible 15 years or more get found out and just walk, NO ONE CARES!!!

WHERE IS THE RACING MINISTER!!!, sack him, he is not doing his job!!!

 
Surely if you join the dots up in and around this/these cases and draw in the associates there is enough interest for the police to be involved ?
The trots get the cops in quick smart , they are so far ahead of the gallops its not funny.
Look at the way they have disposed of their grubs [life bans] in recent times.
We can only wish.
Back to Top
3blindmice View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 22 Oct 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 15251
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:29pm
You're both getting way ahead of yourselves. The last thing that should happen is a politician pre-empting natural justice. Pakula shouldn't and won't get publicly involved unless racing shows it can't manage its own integrity. If wisdom doesn't tell him that then the prospect of court action should. 
Back to Top
Paul Hogan View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 16 Sep 2014
Location: Victoria
Status: Offline
Points: 421
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Hogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by Bi Carb Bi Carb wrote:

Originally posted by Paul Hogan Paul Hogan wrote:

I don't understand.

Why are ASIC (At the request of the racing industry body and/Or the Racing Minister) not blocking the closure of the Aquinita company.

The reason it is closing is surely because it's directors
are not able to be charged or held liable if the integrity issue are proven.

What is going on?

IS there any wonder racing may be the most attractive home of organised crime?

In this case possibly manage the committing of systematic organised crime for possible 15 years or more get found out and just walk, NO ONE CARES!!!

WHERE IS THE RACING MINISTER!!!, sack him, he is not doing his job!!!


 
Surely if you join the dots up in and around this/these cases and draw in the associates there is enough interest for the police to be involved ?
The trots get the cops in quick smart , they are so far ahead of the gallops its not funny.
Look at the way they have disposed of their grubs [life bans] in recent times.
We can only wish.


Spot on Bi Carb.

You don't even need to join the dots in this case.

What was once accepted practice (albeit illegal) there is nothing to hide so most people get told by those close to or part of the action.

When it starts to impact on the industry and they have to do something about it then those involved get there just deserts.

You are 100% correct, in any sport the police would be involved from a corruption standpoint.

Racing has such a bad name it is par for the course and shame on our Racing Minister and Racing Victoria for not demanding their involvement.

Jim
Back to Top
3blindmice View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 22 Oct 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 15251
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 11:16pm
Why do bulls in china shops come to mind? We aren't privy to what's going on in the background in the Minister's office, with police or at RV. As much as you don't like it investigations necessarily take time and procedures must be followed - unless you want to risk f**king the whole thing up and opening individuals and organisations up to lawsuits down the track. If RV learnt anything from the cobalt cases surely that would be one obvious lesson. A cynic might suggest it's in RV's interests not to pursue race fixing charges down the track because of the obvious reputational damage to the sport in Vic, but let's wait and see. 
Back to Top
Bi Carb View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 May 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 2001
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bi Carb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 11:15am
Originally posted by 3blindmice 3blindmice wrote:

Why do bulls in china shops come to mind? We aren't privy to what's going on in the background in the Minister's office, with police or at RV. As much as you don't like it investigations necessarily take time and procedures must be followed - unless you want to risk f**king the whole thing up and opening individuals and organisations up to lawsuits down the track. If RV learnt anything from the cobalt cases surely that would be one obvious lesson. A cynic might suggest it's in RV's interests not to pursue race fixing charges down the track because of the obvious reputational damage to the sport in Vic, but let's wait and see. 
 
Its a fair point you make.
I like how the trots bad cases end up in civil courts and good firm action is handed out to the guilty.
We can only hope.
 
Part of my point is this , its ok and fine to suspend or disqualify licensed people from the game , but , surely in this gambling integrity based industry acts of deception and fraud should be dealt with in a civil court ?
Ala company directors etc who transgress corporate rule ?
Back to Top
Lordy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 22 May 2010
Location: Sunshine State
Status: Offline
Points: 13228
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by Bi Carb Bi Carb wrote:

Originally posted by 3blindmice 3blindmice wrote:

Why do bulls in china shops come to mind? We aren't privy to what's going on in the background in the Minister's office, with police or at RV. As much as you don't like it investigations necessarily take time and procedures must be followed - unless you want to risk f**king the whole thing up and opening individuals and organisations up to lawsuits down the track. If RV learnt anything from the cobalt cases surely that would be one obvious lesson. A cynic might suggest it's in RV's interests not to pursue race fixing charges down the track because of the obvious reputational damage to the sport in Vic, but let's wait and see. 
 
Its a fair point you make.
I like how the trots bad cases end up in civil courts and good firm action is handed out to the guilty.
We can only hope.
 
Part of my point is this , its ok and fine to suspend or disqualify licensed people from the game , but , surely in this gambling integrity based industry acts of deception and fraud should be dealt with in a civil court ?
Ala company directors etc who transgress corporate rule ?

True, however I would think those were matters to be pursued by authorities other than those governing racing i.e. the Police, ASIC etc.  The racing bodies can only provide evidence to support such cases.
Back to Top
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 20 Mar 2013
Location: Sydney
Status: Offline
Points: 1701
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Bi Carb Bi Carb wrote:

Originally posted by 3blindmice 3blindmice wrote:

Why do bulls in china shops come to mind? We aren't privy to what's going on in the background in the Minister's office, with police or at RV. As much as you don't like it investigations necessarily take time and procedures must be followed - unless you want to risk f**king the whole thing up and opening individuals and organisations up to lawsuits down the track. If RV learnt anything from the cobalt cases surely that would be one obvious lesson. A cynic might suggest it's in RV's interests not to pursue race fixing charges down the track because of the obvious reputational damage to the sport in Vic, but let's wait and see. 

 
Its a fair point you make.
I like how the trots bad cases end up in civil courts and good firm action is handed out to the guilty.
We can only hope.
 
Part of my point is this , its ok and fine to suspend or disqualify licensed people from the game , but , surely in this gambling integrity based industry acts of deception and fraud should be dealt with in a civil court ?
Ala company directors etc who transgress corporate rule ?
a recent case with the trots,saw the culprits get off, as the text messages that incriminated them couldn't be used in evidence, as suspects right not to
incriminate themselves which they don't have in a stewards inquirey.
Back to Top
3blindmice View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 22 Oct 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 15251
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 12:57pm
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/organised-criminals-in-the-gun-as-victorian-racing-watchdog-muscles-up-20151207-glh54t.html

Perna's experience (being pursued for defamation by DMoodie) is another reason for public circumspection by officials.
Back to Top
3blindmice View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 22 Oct 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 15251
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

 a recent case with the trots,saw the culprits get off, as the text messages that incriminated them couldn't be used in evidence, as suspects right not to
incriminate themselves which they don't have in a stewards inquiry.
A classic case of the law (or its interpretation by one judge) getting in the way of justice. If that was the reason and if it was applied in criminal prosecutions society would be stuffed. 
Back to Top
Batman View Drop Down
Weanling
Weanling
Avatar

Joined: 22 Jan 2018
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 50
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Batman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 7:09pm
Here we go !!! Some humour from the team to the morons that support them. This should fix everything, and now the stewards can stop trying to catch the poor fellows,
Following the demise of the Aquanita Racing brand in the wake of recent events the business has been re-branded and will now operate under the banner of Neerim Lodge Chairman Peter Howell informed owners this week.
23 January 2018
Dear Owner,
You will recall from our recent communications that the Board of Aquanita have determined that the brand will be discontinued, with management services in future to be provided under a new name. I am writing to advise you that going forward, we have adopted the name Neerim Lodge as the new trading name for the operation.
The name is something of a tribute to our home at Caulfield Racecourse which, as most owners would know, shares a boundary with Neerim Road.
Over the coming weeks you will see the practical impacts of the new name start to take effect, with a new logo to be revealed and associated changes to signage, vehicle livery, clothing, websites and social media handles.
We will let you know of any specific changes that alter the way you interact with Neerim Lodge (e.g. email addresses, banking details, etc.) but for now there are no changes. In many ways, the change to a new name is immaterial because the great strength behind the operation are the trainers who are responsible for readying your horses for success on the track.
We look forward to continuing to support Henry Dwyer, Robert Hickmott, Nick Ryan and John Sadler and the horses under their care following the completion of our recent transition.
Thank you once again for your support during this transition and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Eight days a week
Back to Top
Bi Carb View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 May 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 2001
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bi Carb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by Batman Batman wrote:

Here we go !!! Some humour from the team to the morons that support them. This should fix everything, and now the stewards can stop trying to catch the poor fellows,
Following the demise of the Aquanita Racing brand in the wake of recent events the business has been re-branded and will now operate under the banner of Neerim Lodge Chairman Peter Howell informed owners this week.
23 January 2018
Dear Owner,
You will recall from our recent communications that the Board of Aquanita have determined that the brand will be discontinued, with management services in future to be provided under a new name. I am writing to advise you that going forward, we have adopted the name Neerim Lodge as the new trading name for the operation.
The name is something of a tribute to our home at Caulfield Racecourse which, as most owners would know, shares a boundary with Neerim Road.
Over the coming weeks you will see the practical impacts of the new name start to take effect, with a new logo to be revealed and associated changes to signage, vehicle livery, clothing, websites and social media handles.
We will let you know of any specific changes that alter the way you interact with Neerim Lodge (e.g. email addresses, banking details, etc.) but for now there are no changes. In many ways, the change to a new name is immaterial because the great strength behind the operation are the trainers who are responsible for readying your horses for success on the track.
We look forward to continuing to support Henry Dwyer, Robert Hickmott, Nick Ryan and John Sadler and the horses under their care following the completion of our recent transition.
Thank you once again for your support during this transition and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
 
Who is worse ?
These clowns that perpetuate this tripe ?
Or the sheep that follow them ?
This is an insult to intelligence.
Back to Top
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 20 Mar 2013
Location: Sydney
Status: Offline
Points: 1701
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by 3blindmice 3blindmice wrote:

Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

 a recent case with the trots,saw the culprits get off, as the text messages that incriminated them couldn't be used in evidence, as suspects right not to
incriminate themselves which they don't have in a stewards inquiry.

A classic case of the law (or its interpretation by one judge) getting in the way of justice. If that was the reason and if it was applied in criminal prosecutions society would be stuffed. 
I'm sure the interpretation was correct.
But yeah, the law can be an ass.

It is logical,as much as it frustrates.
The stewards can demand access to a licensed persons phone,under threat of suspension/disqualification if they refuse.
For the Police to use this information, they require consent or a warrant.
So it follows that this information can't be allowed into evidence in a criminal matter.
Back to Top
monty1 View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling


Joined: 30 May 2017
Status: Offline
Points: 221
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 11:05am
In many ways, the change to a new name is immaterial because the great strength behind the operation are the trainers who are responsible for readying your horses for success on the track.
We look forward to continuing to support Henry Dwyer, Robert Hickmott, Nick Ryan and John Sadler and the horses under their care following the completion of our recent transition.
Thank you once again for your support during this transition and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

I love this quotes, the great strength behind our operation is our trainers, one of whom listed is currently suspended.

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it’s still a pig!
Back to Top
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 31 Oct 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 23113
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 11:44am
What,s the point of changing the name, if its still going to be the same people behind the new name, and everyone knows it ?Ermm
animals before people.
Back to Top
Spearmint View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 1344
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spearmint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 12:13pm
Yep, it truly is a joke

You just change a name because one is tarnished and nothing changes other than the name.
Apparently the board aren't even responsible for what the trainers do, can't be held accountable for anything.

The trainers run their own show so don't speak to Neerim about what they do and vice versa the board administer accounts so don't talk to the trainers about any issues to do with accounts.

"Nothing in the world is so powerful as an idea whose time has come"
Back to Top
linghi11 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 18 Apr 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 5834
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linghi11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 1:10pm
So that when new and gullible potential clients do a search Aquanita systematic cheating isn’t the first thing they see
to the victor
Back to Top
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 13 Nov 2015
Status: Offline
Points: 5304
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 1:31pm
No matter how they spin it a certain amount of stench will leach in and stay there, I always thought once two know it ain't a secret anymore, but with so many involved over such a long period the silence must have been deafening, there's only three words I can think of, sand, head, ostrich.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.