Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Celebrity Sexual Accusations

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 19>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 9:44pm
I know about the comment and have no problems with it, but Eddie has no conception of today's climate, he should have known better than to make the comment, can't seem to learn from his mistakes
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

I know about the comment and have no problems with it, but Eddie has no conception of today's climate, he should have known better than to make the comment, can't seem to learn from his mistakes
I see. You had no problem with it yet say he should not of said it because of "today's climate". Sort of makes you sound like a bit of a dill !
Refer ALP Election Promises
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

I see. You had no problem with it yet say he should not of said it because of "today's climate". Sort of makes you sound like a bit of a dill !
I mean it is getting to the point you can't make a joke. I mean by nature a joke is usually having a crack at someone or something.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 9:58pm

Nah makes you sound like a vengeful angry fool. First you post something which I am aware of and when you do not get the expected reaction you attack me from a different angle. Read slowly, I don't care what he said.  If he wanted to avoid the fuss he would not have made the comment in today's climate, which he should have been well aware of with his past history.

Get it I don't care what he said and I don't give a stuff about the reaction, Eddie is not even a blip on my radar Confused
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 9:59pm

I mean it is getting to the point you can't make a joke. I mean by nature a joke is usually having a crack at someone or something.

what has this to do with Don Burke, was he making jokes Confused
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 10:06pm

what has this to do with Don Burke, was he making jokes Confused
Actually I think in his own mind he probably thought he was. I could imagine a number of underlings that hung off him also getting a laugh.. Probably gave him the odd result too. You see we are not hearing from the ones that fell for his "charms" - only those that didn't ( 30 years later). Anyway as I have said a few times now - next !
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 10:10pm

Nah makes you sound like a vengeful angry fool. First you post something which I am aware of and when you do not get the expected reaction you attack me from a different angle. Read slowly, I don't care what he said.  If he wanted to avoid the fuss he would not have made the comment in today's climate, which he should have been well aware of with his past history.

Get it I don't care what he said and I don't give a stuff about the reaction, Eddie is not even a blip on my radar Confused
I have read carefully....you said nothing of the sort. You even highlighted it. Deary me Whale....I liked you much better in the old Fiddler days.....at least you were good for the odd laugh back then !
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 10:11pm
I see one report of a "victim" of Burke saying the offending incident occurred in the presence of Burke's wife, who was said to be "sniggering and tittering" about it. How strange.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 10:17pm
[
[/QUOTE] I have read carefully....you said nothing of the sort. You even highlighted it. Deary me Whale....I liked you much better in the old Fiddler days.....at least you were good for the odd laugh back then ![/QUOTE]

Are you drunk, I highlighted that I have no problems with the remark, that means I don't care that he said it.  iIalso said he was silly to make the remark as the reaction was inevitable, what don't you understand ?

Anyway you are right, how can I argue with the rapier like mind which posts this stuff Wink

Typical response from an ugly bloke who has never had any status in life.

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 10:20pm

[
I have read carefully....you said nothing of the sort. You even highlighted it. Deary me Whale....I liked you much better in the old Fiddler days.....at least you were good for the odd laugh back then ![/QUOTE]

Are you drunk, I highlighted that I have no problems with the remark, that means I don't care that he said it.  iIalso said he was silly to make the remark as the reaction was inevitable, what don't you understand ?

Anyway you are right, how can I argue with the rapier like mind which posts this stuff Wink

[/QUOTE] True - but hey - in got that reaction !
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 10:33pm

[
I have read carefully....you said nothing of the sort. You even highlighted it. Deary me Whale....I liked you much better in the old Fiddler days.....at least you were good for the odd laugh back then ![/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] & you clearly said that although YOU had no problem with Eddies comment he should not have said it Why Whale - so the soft cocks get their way ? Obviously a man of his convictions !
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 10:35pm
& don't do your lolly - abuse me & get banned again. At least wait till a few more regulars get back in the joint !
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 10:42pm

& don't do your lolly - abuse me & get banned again. At least wait till a few more regulars get back in the joint !

lol this is so pathetic, do my lolly over this tripe. Come on a handsome man of status can do better Thumbs Up
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 10:51pm

[/QUOTE] & you clearly said that although YOU had no problem with Eddies comment he should not have said it Why Whale - so the soft cocks get their way ? Obviously a man of his convictions ![/QUOTE]

wrong, I said I have no problem with the remark and that Eddie, if he wanted to avoid the fuss, should have known better , I was surprised he keeps making the same mistake again and again. I also said I really don't care about it all, certainly not something I have any conviction about, there are much more important things to worry about, like sexual predators, mad presidents etc
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 10:54pm

lol this is so pathetic, do my lolly over this tripe. Come on a handsome man of status can do better Thumbs Up
Thanks Whale.I think your finally on the right track.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 10:59pm

& you clearly said that although YOU had no problem with Eddies comment he should not have said it Why Whale - so the soft cocks get their way ? Obviously a man of his convictions ![/QUOTE]

wrong, I said I have no problem with the remark and that Eddie, if he wanted to avoid the fuss, should have known better , I was surprised he keeps making the same mistake again and again. I also said I really don't care about it all, certainly not something I have any conviction about, there are much more important things to worry about, like sexual predators, mad presidents etc
[/QUOTE] Ok - so instead of saying Eddie should not be saying something that you "have no problem with" - you should be targeting those who DO seem to have a problem with it ! That would be a more consistent approach don't you think ?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 11:03pm
I mean it's not as if you are normally "shy" in giving someone a serve you don't agree with. In fact your renowned for it !
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 11:05pm
No because I don't care , and if people are offended it is not my role to say they should not be

Unlike some people who have never experienced discrimination in their life but are quick to tell victims how they should feel

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 11:09pm

No because I don't care , and if people are offended it is not my role to say they should not be

Unlike some people who have never experienced discrimination in their life but are quick to tell victims how they should feel

Yet your happy to tell Eddie he shouldn't be saying something that you have no problem with. Strange logic
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 11:11pm
Anyway Whale Iive had enough of this tripe ( your words) - so I suggest you pull your pants up & get off to bed
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 11:15pm
Wrong , I simply said I was surprised he said it, thought he would know the reaction. I did not say he should not have said it. Or in other words if he wanted to avoid the fuss he should not have said it Just a surprise observation at his cluelessness but for the 10th time that is all, I really don't care
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 11:17pm

Anyway Whale Iive had enough of this tripe ( your words) - so I suggest you pull your pants up & get off to bed

strange, the only one doing any abusing is you , careful you may be suspended LOL
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 11:21pm

Can't help itself 1-1.      . has to have a victim.

On borrowed time I'd say.      . Spending time in the paddock must be due.

IT,      Goes best early in a preparation.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 11:24pm
Ummm.. ...suggest you read your original quote again Whale. Anyhow you keep blaming Eddie for saying a comment that you have no problem with... & then say nothing to those that are lodging complaints about something you have no problem with. No wonder you come across as confused sometimes ! And by the way... this all started after you made a tacky comment re Macca....not with me as you were trying to suggest above !
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Actually Macca... I've sent Whale off to bed.with his pants around his ankles.I hate to admit this...but I actually half like the bloke . Sort of grows on you like a festering sore. Just got to develop his sense of humour. Cheers
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 11:32pm

Ummm.. ...suggest you read your original quote again Whale. Anyhow you keep blaming Eddie for saying a comment that you have no problem with... & then say nothing to those that are lodging complaints about something you have no problem with. No wonder you come across as confused sometimes ! And by the way... this all started after you made a tacky comment re Macca....not with me as you were trying to suggest above !

Back to Crumpet Corner.

Anyone else been thrown off the cliff today.?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 9:30am
Considering the number of women in the world you WOULD think there would be at least one well known one that has consistently abused their status/power over the years ! Well wouldn't you ? Got to be a few nasty types that habit of putting men down. Anyhow, OBVIOUSLY not !
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 9:37am
You mean butch lesbians, 1-1 ?
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 9:42am

You are really thick, oh well that is not a crime, you were just born that way.

I don't blame Eddie, I said if he wanted to avoid the reaction, which I guess in hindsight he would, he should have know the outrage his comment would provoke and I am surprised a reasonably intelligent man did not know .

I did not make a judgement that he should not have said it , I don't care one way or the other.

As for sense of humour, yours disappears rather quickly when I constantly tear your arguments down,  no status, ugly, what sort of dumb, shallow statement is that LOLLOL
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 9:44am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

keep taking your medication, and maybe run away for a few months as you did recently when you spat the dummy and could not abide opposing views on this forum Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 19>