Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Celebrity Sexual Accusations

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 11:09pm
Yes, but was he cleared by Doctor Blake!?Ermm
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 11:35pm
Who cares.   He is weird.  Hands up any bloke here who would get up in that gear , prance about,  and think its quite normal , even for a show. 
animals before people.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 7:53am
More than might care to admit AA Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 7:54am
Even Liberal Party Foreign Ministers

Image result for alexander downer
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 8:42am
So a few months on with all this stuff - has anyone been charged with ANYTHING ?
Refer ALP Election Promises
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 8:57am
These processes take some time, nothing inside a year even for simple cases. 

Rolf Harris took several years to get locked up, Bill Cosby has been fighting it for several years but will go to prison. The more money these celebrities have the more their lawyers are prepared to spend for them keeping the processes rolling along and them out of prison. Polanski shows however that they never get away from it, it will follow them all till they err and get locked up, or die first

The US gymnastics coach was sentenced to 170 years last week and the whole Olympics Gymnastics Committee stood down overnight. I imagine now that a benchmark has been set more actions will follow
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 6:36pm
Great to see McLachlan go on the attack. Will be interesting how well the claims stack up in a court of law. Already the co-star who accused him is under fire for some very grubby behaviour. And the ABC in the firing line for spreading the "rumours". Great ! 
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 9:39pm
LOL AA. While PT might like to dress up in his spare time and haunt the local beach bathrooms I can admit I was  once in a play dressed up in female attire. It was South Pacific and I played Luther Billis a bad boy US Marine always on the make. One scene required me to be dressed in hula skirt with two coconuts for tits that had flashing red lights for nipples. I sang and danced with the leading lady ( Nellie the nurse ) who was dressed as a man for that scene. Doing that play was a lot of fun.
It was a cross dressing moment before its time given the recent vote. My part was a tattooed wise guy for most of the action. I didn't mind the cross over moment as it was great comedy. I've had no desire to repeat it again in the 30 years since. I'll leave that to PT and friends.  
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 9:42pm
Please note - Playing the part didn't make me want to sexually assault any of the other cast members. Mind you I still think about my regular dance partner in the show.  She was a rare beauty.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 10:05pm
Wouldnt have minded seeing that 3Bs.  Always like South Pacific.  At least you wernt prancing about in fishnets and leather sluggos. 
animals before people.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 10:50pm
Classic show Rocky Horrow Acacia. I see it every time it comes back around.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

why does that not surprise me?

the McLachlan claims are muddying the waters for more serious issues...

Angry
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

Angry
I can't help you not enjoying a good show JJ. Probably been just about the most popular live show over the past 40 years in this country....so you seem to be the odd one out.....however that doesn't surprise me either ! Been some great Franknfurters over the years... & none better than the first in Reg Livermore ( in Aust ).
McLachlan is entitled to defend himself if he feels he has been wronged. The ONLY way he can do that is through the courrts - as too many folk like yourself have him guilty based on some extremely dodgy claims
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 9:41am
McLachlan claims this woman gave him a wedgie.LOL

He should at the very least be found guilty of crimes against acting.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 9:57am

Angry
I can't help you not enjoying a good show JJ. Probably been just about the most popular live show over the past 40 years in this country....so you seem to be the odd one out.....however that doesn't surprise me either ! Been some great Franknfurters over the years... & none better than the first in Reg Livermore ( in Aust ).
McLachlan is entitled to defend himself if he feels he has been wronged. The ONLY way he can do that is through the courrts - as too many folk like yourself have him guilty based on some extremely dodgy claims

there is plenty of mesh-stocking prancing on this site....I don't need to pay to see it...

I actually don't think McLachlan is guilty of anything worse than being a practical joker (and a crap actor)...the muddying of waters is being done by the three women who have made what seem to be fairly trivial claims UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES...

if every woman reported all the sexual advances/ gestures/ comments that have been perpetrated in this world, the courts and media would explode...

a sad indictment of society...for centuries...Dead
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 10:03am
Ok JJ - I agree with all that you just said (except the mesh stocking bit - I have the best calves in the world - except for the small hernia in my LHS one)
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 10:14am

Ok JJ - I agree with all that you just said (except the mesh stocking bit - I have the best calves in the world - except for the small hernia in my LHS one)

how did you get the great fish-finger suspended while you stayed intact?

you obviously have some hold over Gay? a little secret tryst, perhaps?

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 11:08am

how did you get the great fish-finger suspended while you stayed intact?

you obviously have some hold over Gay? a little secret tryst, perhaps?

I'm not sure how to answer that  Embarrassed
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 11:11am
Carefully would be my guess. 
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 11:16am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Carefully would be my guess. 
Yes - extremely good advice PT !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 3:45pm
LOLThumbs UpWink
I reckon Mr Gay and Mrs 1x1 might say something about that ?  ( If there is a Mrs 1x1, always assuming 1x1 is a he Confused )
animals before people.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

LOLThumbs UpWink
I reckon Mr Gay and Mrs 1x1 might say something about that ?  ( If there is a Mrs 1x1, always assuming 1x1 is a he Confused )
Yes Acacia - there is a Mrs 1X1 . Very lucky girl !
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 6:41pm

LOLThumbs UpWink
Yes Acacia - there is a Mrs 1X1 . Very lucky girl !

you must wear your fishnets for her...Confused
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 7:45pm
No doubt she appreciates a good calf Cry
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 1:29am

No doubt she appreciates a good calf Cry

I must be slow but the "fish Finger" being suspended is something I only guess who.
   If it is who I think is being referred to then someone must be slower than me and didn't see the offending posts.
   There are a few words and some pictures, that are NO NO's anywhere.
        One "fish finger" was guilty of both.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 8:07am
''he feels has lacked a semblance of natural justice, where the burden of proof does not rest with proving guilt, but rather proving innocence''

Is that code for, the jig is up, I'm gone?

Robert Doyle quits as Lord Mayor of Melbourne amid sexual harassment allegations

Updated 14 minutes ago

Lord Mayor of Melbourne Robert Doyle has resigned seven weeks after allegations of sexual harassment were made against him.

Key points:

• Cr Robert Doyle has vigorously denied allegations of sexual harassment from two fellow councillors
  • Cr Doyle's wife says the allegations have brought her husband to the "brink of being broken"
  • He is currently in hospital seeking treatment

Two fellow councillors made the accusations late last year and a draft copy of a report into the claims of indecent assault, misconduct and sexual harassment, which was conducted by Ian Freckelton QC, was presented to Mr Doyle last week.

Mr Doyle has vigorously denied the allegations.

In a statement, his lawyer, Nick Ruskin, said Mr Doyle felt he has been denied the principles of fair justice during the City of Melbourne investigation.

"Following allegations seven weeks ago, he [Mr Doyle] has been through a period which he feels has lacked a semblance of natural justice, where the burden of proof does not rest with proving guilt, but rather proving innocence," Mr Ruskin said.

"He continues to strenuously deny the allegations made against him."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-04/robert-doyle-quits-as-lord-mayor-of-melbourne/9394978

Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 8:30am
Put them all on Dr Phil with the lie-detector guy.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 1:02am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

''he feels has lacked a semblance of natural justice, where the burden of proof does not rest with proving guilt, but rather proving innocence''

Is that code for, the jig is up, I'm gone?

Robert Doyle quits as Lord Mayor of Melbourne amid sexual harassment allegations

Updated 14 minutes ago

Lord Mayor of Melbourne Robert Doyle has resigned seven weeks after allegations of sexual harassment were made against him.

Key points:

• Cr Robert Doyle has vigorously denied allegations of sexual harassment from two fellow councillors
  • Cr Doyle's wife says the allegations have brought her husband to the "brink of being broken"
  • He is currently in hospital seeking treatment

Two fellow councillors made the accusations late last year and a draft copy of a report into the claims of indecent assault, misconduct and sexual harassment, which was conducted by Ian Freckelton QC, was presented to Mr Doyle last week.

Mr Doyle has vigorously denied the allegations.

In a statement, his lawyer, Nick Ruskin, said Mr Doyle felt he has been denied the principles of fair justice during the City of Melbourne investigation.

"Following allegations seven weeks ago, he [Mr Doyle] has been through a period which he feels has lacked a semblance of natural justice, where the burden of proof does not rest with proving guilt, but rather proving innocence," Mr Ruskin said.

"He continues to strenuously deny the allegations made against him."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-04/robert-doyle-quits-as-lord-mayor-of-melbourne/9394978

"Is that code for, the jig is up, I'm gone?"

... that one is straight from the FBI Deputy Directors' Play Book! LOL

In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 2:11am
You would have to ask Barnaby Doc.

I expect Bonking Barnaby will reach this thread eventually.
Roussell View Drop Down
Foal
Foal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roussell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 8:26pm
Aren't they bringing charges againt Harvey Weinstein? I'd be surprised if he doesn't end up behind bars. Also, don't forget Bill Cosby. His trial is in progress.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>