Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Caster Semenya

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:32pm
Instead of just randomly abusing people who's intellect is beyond you, and sucking up toPT, how about coming up with an opinion on something ... anything!!!LOL
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Instead of just randomly abusing people who's intellect is beyond you, and sucking up toPT, how about coming up with an opinion on something ... anything!!!LOL

you have my opinion, your statement, suggestion was laughable rubbish. Don't take that as an insult you sensitive soul, you of course are so concerned about peoples' feeling and never abuse anyone LOL

What a total deluded fool you really are
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:44pm
... of course you don't understand that abuse is not an opinion, silly to ask.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:46pm

... of course you don't understand that abuse is not an opinion, silly to ask.

I understand, I both expressed an opinion and abused you, just as you have many times.

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:48pm
I've never been abusive, as much as you would wish it.

All I have ever done is try to help you ... deary me, charity can be testing though!Wink

So, what is your opinion on the subject?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:49pm
... we all need a laugh!
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by Dr E<b> Dr E wrote:

I've never been abusive
, as much as you would wish it.

All I have ever done is try to help you ... deary me, charity can be testing though!Wink

So, what is your opinion on the subject?

oh so the sucking up PT's azz. low IQ comments are not abuse, just facts I guess. That is one example from many.

You are obviously used to people in your life sucking up to you, pandering to your mania, well buddy I don't do that Wink
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:55pm
as for my opinion on you suggestion, no, it is far to stupid for me to state its obvious flaws
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:25pm
... and once again, that is not an opinion on the subject, it is simply being critical of someone who is capable of having an opinion, with no explanation ... the realm of those with a low IQ.

You certainly are unworthy of my time.Dead

NOW pay attention!!! ... and you will note the subtle way in which I have once again refrained from directly abusing you, whilst offering some constructive advice and facts ... YOU may well have such a complex that you construe comments like this in a personal and offensive way, but that is your prerogative ... you can apologise at any time. Wink

So, too embarrassed to give your own opinion? ... nobody will laugh, couldn't be THAT stupid! ... or just waiting for PT to give it to you?
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:30pm
That is 100% directly abusing Whale you goose.

reductio ad absurdum
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:33pm
No, calling him stupid, or an idiot, or one of the puerile insulting names that he hurls, whenever he is insecure and confused in a discussion that is above his intelligence level would be abuse ... or calling him a goose for example ... Ermm
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:37pm
LOL

Seriously, you call him out for having a low IQ, That is not calling him stupid or an idiot ?

kiss off.

reductio ad absurdum
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:39pm
and you will note the subtle way in which I have once again refrained from directly abusing you

here to "prove" your point LOL not elsewhere

So, too embarrassed to give your own opinion?

Not at all, as I said your suggestion was so laughable I will not waste my time pointing out its deficiencies Wink

Keep deluding yourself mate
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:40pm
Wow, you seem to suffer the same complex, or just general poor comprehension of the English language ... where did I say HE has a low IQ?
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

LOL

Seriously, you call him out for having a low IQ, That is not calling him stupid or an idiot ?

kiss off.

exactly I posted that example previously, and the cartoons ogf me sniffing PT's azz.  Anyway it is a waste of time with that loony tunes, he is right, end of story Confused
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:41pm

Wow, you seem to suffer the same complex, or just general poor comprehension of the English language ... where did I say HE has a low IQ?

where, are you effing joking, you have said it MANY times in many threads
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:44pm
If I wanted to be abusive, I would have said, Whale, you have a low IQ.

Similarly, if I was less equipped mentally, I would say;

Whale, you are a moron, Whale you are an idiot, Whale you are a dick head, Whale you are a scum bag, Whale you are a racist, and so on ... all abusive names that Whale has called me in the past.

... alas, you won't find me stooping to that level.Wink
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:49pm
Dear oh dear, has there been a special on red cordial at Coles this week ?
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:50pm
stooping ? you would have get a hot air balloon to raise yourself to the common level of decency
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

Dear oh dear, has there been a special on red cordial at Coles this week ?

he doesn't need red cordial to fuel his mania
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:51pm

That is 100% you saying it.

... and once again, that is not an opinion on the subject, it is simply being critical of someone who is capable of having an opinion, with no explanation ... the realm of those with a low IQ.

reductio ad absurdum
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:52pm
... however, if I use an accurate description that fits, then that is clearly for illustrative purposes, rather than to be construed as abusive or insulting ... which for anyone of any intelligence, simply goes without saying ... and sometimes a playful term of endearment that is topical, may have been used, tongue in cheek of course, and anyone with a sense of humor would appreciate.

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:56pm
Look just to change things up a bit....a mate told me today of a bloke who took himself to the Casualty Dept bent over in pain. They X-rayed him & found 4 plastic horses stuck up his rectum.

The latest Dr's report said he was in a "stable" condition !
Refer ALP Election Promises
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:57pm
If people are interpreting my generalised comments as being derogatory of you Whale, I'm afraid that is more a reflection of THEIR opinion of you ... sorry!Ouch
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:58pm
the realm of those with a low IQ.
no blinkered brown nosing low IQ sycophants, no Whale

.. but according to the unhinged Trump Deranged, that is by far the most important thing!   no names but who could he be referring to ?  maybe PT, just a guess Smile

. you just sound like a bitter and twisted arrogant Trump Deranged leftist goon in denial ... oh that's rightEmbarrassed

Just a few examples of his non insult, only a quick search and did not even look at the Waterhouse thread LOL.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Look just to change things up a bit....a mate told me today of a bloke who took himself to the Casualty Dept bent over in pain. They X-rayed him & found 4 plastic horses stuck up his rectum.

The latest Dr's report said he was in a "stable" condition !

... and that helps, how? ... LOL
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 12:01am

If people are interpreting my generalised comments as being derogatory of you Whale, I'm afraid that is more a reflection of THEIR opinion of you ... sorry!Ouch

you are oh so clever , make sure you don't actually name the people  whose posts you are referring to, always couch your insults indirectly as metaphors and similes, you have us all fooled doc Thumbs Up
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 12:02am
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

the realm of those with a low IQ.
no blinkered brown nosing low IQ sycophants, no Whale

.. but according to the unhinged Trump Deranged, that is by far the most important thing!   no names but who could he be referring to ?  maybe PT, just a guess Smile

. you just sound like a bitter and twisted arrogant Trump Deranged leftist goon in denial ... oh that's rightEmbarrassed

Just a few examples of his non insult, only a quick search and did not even look at the Waterhouse thread LOL.

Well done Whale!!!

All excellent examples of statements that enabled YOU to interpret them as you wish ... have a good look in the mirror my abusive little friend, what do you have to feel so guilty about!?Wink
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 12:04am
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

you are oh so clever , make sure you don't actually name the people  whose posts you are referring to, always couch your insults indirectly as metaphors and similes, you have us all fooled doc Thumbs Up

Not much of a challenge in your case ... like shooting fish in a barrel Wink
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 12:04am
I preempted you, check my post above yours Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>