Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Bulldogs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vontastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bulldogs
    Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 8:34pm
I have a soft spot for Bullies unfortunately they have missed their opportunity to win a flag
probably another couple of decades now
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

orpen View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orpen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 8:49pm
I reckon Johno let the team down badly. He shouldn't have played. He should have admitted to himself and the selectors that he wasn't up to it. That would have required courage. He was selfish.

He wasn't fit, totally out of form and contributed zilch to the team effort. I doubt I've seen him play a worse game. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic