Join up at Sportsbet - Click here

Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Tipping and Wagering
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Bookmaking a thing of the past.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bookmaking a thing of the past.
    Posted: 24 May 2017 at 1:13pm
Is there such a thing now as bookmaking, the corporate's seem to be sheep. if something moves on Betfair they adjust their price seemingly without taking a bet. Even when theres small amounts traded. There all flashing up with odds boosts ect yet if you win a little they restrict your bets or remove the service from your account. Modern punters were born in the wrong era. In days of old bookmakers took you on. These companies are weak as water. Angry
I hear these massive bets announced on the radio and fear they may not even exist when one of these these blokes have restricted my bets to $50 after winning a few grand. Tried to show them i had lost more than that in the last few months and they wont listen. Gutless.  
Sponsored Links
Click here to grab your bonuses when you join up with Sportsbet.

Sneck View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 1:27pm
Preach brother.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic