Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Bomber's Insider Tells All

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vontastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bomber's Insider Tells All
    Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 8:03pm
Check out on YouTube
" Bomber's Insider Tells All "
Warning Essendon supporters won't enjoy.
It's been out for a while now.
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

James Bond Esq View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Bond Esq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2015 at 6:40am
Tell us something we don't know.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2015 at 9:10am
Originally posted by James Bond Esq James Bond Esq wrote:

I have piles

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2015 at 9:13am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

I have piles

LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Bond Esq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2015 at 9:37am
There seems to be a lot of invalids and people who are physically and mentally very very sick on this site. I really feel very sorry for you that you can't be active and have the facilities both physically and mentally to enjoy life fully. It is such a shame.
Fiddlesticks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2015 at 9:56am

There seems to be a lot of invalids and people who are physically and mentally very very sick on this site. I really feel very sorry for you that you can't be active and have the facilities both physically and mentally to enjoy life fully. It is such a shame.

us invalids need the net for our entertainment, all the beautiful healthy-bubbly people are out having a life..

now the question begs, what are you doing here bondy..??

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Bond Esq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2015 at 10:06am
About to go for my lunch time walk Fiddles. I have just eaten my lovely salad beuatfully made by my gorgeous wife this morning and noew it is time to let the blood flow so to speak.

I will give you a challenge.

Lets both go out for an hour and see how we go. Just walking. You say you never have any time. Well now is a great time.

I am all about living in the present Fiddles.

Now is the only real time you can do anything.

See you in an hour.

Go on! go for a walk buddy.

You will be amazed how easy it is.

The first step is the hardest.
vontastic View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vontastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2015 at 9:26pm

Haha I love ur posts hilarious

vontastic View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vontastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2015 at 9:28pm
Getting back to the thread
Does anyone know what this guy was talkin and laughing about??
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic