Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Black Salve

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black Salve
    Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 2:53pm
In the last 6 mths, I've treated 3 forehead skin cancers with BS in an effort to beat the surgeons' knife & all successfully biopsied with the Dr cancelling the op'n. I still have a large scar from a scalp sugery 18 yrs ago, along with one from the skin graft on my arm whereas the forehead is barely noticeable already.
You can legally buy the ingredients, make (very simple Y'tube), give away & use but not sell or import it & with the growing number of success stories, there's apparently a groundswell of ppl wanting it legalised. I've signed but think they have Buckleys' at this stage Wink. Supposedly the fine for selling is 4mill but I'm skeptical about that & as I don't plan on selling any, haven't googled LOL

Australian Government: Decriminalise the use of Cansema/Black Salve on human beings

Cansema/Black Salve has been successfully removing cancer of all kinds for generations. Many people have treated Basal Cell skin cancers with Cansema but there is photographic evidence that it removes; Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Melanoma, Breast Cancer, Secondary Lymph Node Cancer, Ewings Sarcoma,Tongue Cancer..and many more. A small compilation of these photos are here:  

Manufacturers are arrested and their stocks destroyed but NEVER are their customers contacted and their results investigated. You offers ways for consumers to report any negative effects from using Cansema/Black Salve but no way for your own citizens to report positive results.How can that be if the Australian Government supports the supposedly ' desperate search for a cancer cure'?

If the Australian government is truly concerned with the welfare of citizens and their goal is 'to regulate products to benefit the community's health and well being', how can persecution and imprisonment of manufacturers and users and complete banning of this anecdotally successful product possibly be aligned with achieving that goal?

Cancer is now a trillion dollar industry that allows legalised experimentation on human beings. ALL chemotherapy is experimental and many cancer patients die from the side effects of the treatments rather than the disease itself. Bald, poisoned cancer patients are now synonymous with quality care and courage when in fact it is all about PROFITS. The poisonous chemicals then make their way into our waterways via the human body and, as a result, cancer rates are increasing.

All people should have a choice as to which treatments they allow themselves to be subjected and all Australians should have access to this environmentally clean product, if they choose, without fear of prosecution or imprisonment. What really needs to happen is a fair and transparent clinical trial but as that is unlikely, people need to have the freedom to make their own decisions based on firsthand experience and trusted recommendations.

Cansema has the capacity to save taxpayers millions of dollars in health care, improve the environment and save many lives.

Decriminalise it NOW.

Edited by Gay3 - 23 Jan 2015 at 2:54pm
Experience is something you gain a few minutes after you could have used it!
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 3:06pm
Will have a good read Gay.

In the meantime, is the problem too aggressive for the use of a basic liquid nitrogen solution?

Just ask because I've just had about 20 skin eruptions treated with it, though they were admittedly only shallow.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 3:18pm
Some responded well but those that didn't were too far gone as in typical Pommy complexion combined with an outdoor Aussie lifestyle & no protection Wink after all, a good tan was far more 'important' than the possibility of skin cancer, back in the day, when I misguidedly believed myself to be bullet proof LOL

Probably should've included this in the OP Embarrassed
https://www.change.org/p/australian-government-decriminalise-the-use-of-cansema-black-salve-on-human-beings?recruiter=25526124&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_facebook_responsive&utm_term=mob-xs-petition_update-custom_msg

The preview didn't leave me room to hit OK hence no hyperlink Smile

Edited by Gay3 - 23 Jan 2015 at 3:24pm
Browndog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Browndog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 3:31pm
If you want to research it, it also goes by Indian Mud, Compound X or Bloodroot

I have also used it successfully for skin cancers
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Browndog Browndog wrote:

If you want to research it, it also goes by Indian Mud, Compound X or Bloodroot

I have also used it successfully for skin cancers

what is a good internet source, I will keep a bottle just in case.
have had a few skin cancers and a small melanoma
Browndog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Browndog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 4:19pm
You have to import it from the USA There are some dodgy watered down versions of it. They water it with echinacea, (I think). You need to get full strength stuff, burns holes in you. I haven't bought any for about 15 years. I got it from a company in New York, cost over $100 for 30ml bottle. The weaker versions, you can get for less than half that
Browndog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Browndog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 4:20pm
Gay might shareBig smile
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 4:20pm
That's exacly the point Whale you either need to find someone who has some or make it yourself but you only need a tiny bit i.e. cover the area 1mm thin for 24 hrs & depending on depth the scab'll drop off in my case at 11/12 & 33 days Smile. People aren't even game to send it, the fine's too great.

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 4:23pm
Is this it or is it just similar ?

Browndog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Browndog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 4:24pm
It is sold legally in the USA as a skin cancer treatment for horses, but prohibited for humans
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 4:24pm
Fiddlesticks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 4:26pm
hmmmmm this is interesting, I like home remedy's...will have to look into this..
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 4:28pm

It is sold legally in the USA as a skin cancer treatment for horses, but prohibited for humans

I resent those kinds of rules...wtf gives anyone the right to tell me what I can and can't do with my body...seriously, it so angers me this carry on.

Browndog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Browndog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 4:31pm
Lots of similar articles in America too Whale
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 4:48pm
There are massive scare campaigns that I came across whilst researching & the medicos along with Big Pharma aren't smitten with the idea i.e. my surgeon took one look & said "I've seen this treatment before & it doesn't work"  Me "Oh, it was still there when you operated?" Him "Yes" Me "So mine definitely needs surgery?" Him "Yes" & I was booked in but I wasn't going to be admitted for 3mths min, the skin graft was coming from my neck Ouch and I remembered the scar would take into account margins around & depth so I figured I'd nothing to lose by applying & getting a biopsy done...........except $70 LOL
I've just remembered too, I was getting massive, fast escalating headaches at the time, within an hour of going to bed. They'd been progressively getting harder to settle (3 Pan fortes) & I was sure they were coming from my old neck injury but within 2 days of using the BS on the 1st one, they began to get less frequent, eventually stopping for good about 2 wks later. I asked the surgeon could it have been coincidence & he said "No, there's a major nerve underneath".
The Facebook page is:https://www.facebook.com/blacksalve  & the pics are pretty gross but that's the nature of the disease isn't it? Smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 4:59pm
I'm covered in sun spots and had many many sun cancers removed, I need two taken off now, I would love something I could do myself and take the strain off the clinics that are just lined up out the door with patients waiting to see them..
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 5:15pm
Too easy Fiddle, I think you know BD well enough to know he wouldn't endorse something that hadn't worked for him & I had the same frame of mind as you re hospitals even if I am only one.
I'd suggest anyone interested, go to a health store, naturopath or similar & ask because no one's going to advertise the fact they have it.
The bird I was going to get it off has recently had her 30 removed by the stuff, one of which was operated on 3 times in vain. All hers have biopsied clean. It only acts on the cancer area too, in my case I had one 5cent size, a 6mm gap of clear pink skin, then a 10cent one. The 3rd appeared just below the margin of one of these. Anyway, this 'bird' said I could donate to a dogs home charity as she wouldn't take $$ personally. I ended up getting it from my friend,  a friend of hers. I only needed a tiny bit on the end of a knife. She'd got a tiny little pot from the US before the ban, it's about 2yrs old.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 5:39pm
wish i had thought to ask you !  i just had a heap of small ones zapped on my face and arms yesterday and its not a pretty sight, especially the one on the bridge of my nose where my glasses sit !Sick  hurts as well.
animals before people.
saintly96 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintly96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 5:45pm

Because it is useless.

Sure, as a corrosive it may help eradicate superficial sunspots and lesions, but as a cancer treatment, it is worthless.

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 5:49pm
no offence guys, but I tend to believe Saintly
saintly96 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintly96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

It only acts on the cancer area too.

Rubbish.

How can it be selective?

It is a corrosive, it damages all cells it comes in contact with.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 6:04pm
I think cannabis looks to have something best to offer skin cancer at this stage of the game...but reading about whats out there is worthwhile..
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 6:37pm

Escharotic Therapy

HPV video by Dr. Nick LeRoy

Escharotic Treatment for cervical dysplasia involves the topical application of a solution of zinc chloride and Bloodroot (Sanguinaria canadensis) to the uterine cervix and/or vagina. This solution remains on the cervix and adjacent tissues for only about 90 seconds, after which it is removed. This solution is termed an escharotic because of its ability to kill abnormal (dysplastic) or HPV-infected cells causing the formation of an "eschar". For additional information see Dr. Nick's HPV Video above.

An eschar is a scab-like layer of dead or diseased tissue that will slough off within several days of formation. The eschar is the dead abnormal tissue. The following are examples of cervical eschars that have formed after the application of zinc chloride and Bloodroot:

Cervical eschar This image demonstrates an eschar on the lower cervix after the application of zinc chloride and bloodroot. Note that although the entire cervix was covered with the escharotic solution, only the small area at the lower cervix is affected.
Sloughing of cervical eschar
This image shows a thin layer of dead cells in the process of sloughing off after the first application of the escharotic treatment for cervical dysplasia. Because cervical biopsies were all negative in this case, these dead cells likely represent HPV-infected cells rather than dysplastic cells. Treatment in this case was initiated because paps were consistently coming back abnormal despite "normal" colposcopies.
Vaginal wall eschar
This is a case in which the vaginal walls were dysplastic (see yellow/white staining). Dr. LeRoy is finding that many cases involve some vaginal wall dysplasia and may explain why paps are coming back abnormal while cervical biopsies are negative.
Lower cervical eschar
This is a classic eschar on the lower cervix.
Cervical eschar
This case demonstrates a rather large area of abnormality.
Upper outer cervical eschar
Here is an eschar on the upper, outer cervix at 10:00.
Lower cervical eschar
Another lower cervical eschar. Note there is also involvement in the cervical canal.
Eschar at cervical os
This eschar is at the border of the cervical canal in the area known as the transformation zone.
Lower cervical eschar
Lower cervical eschar.

The goal of escharotic therapy is to remove diseased, HPV-infected tissue while maximizing the likelihood that healthy cells will replace the one being removed.
This replacement of HPV-infected, dysplastic cells with healthy, normal cells is accomplished with the oral or systemic portion of therapy.

Systemic therapy consists of a plant-based diet and supplements that are proven to reverse dysplasia and assist in clearing HPV. The following images demonstrate the formation and elimination of an eschar with healthy, non-diseased tissue:

Lower cervical eschar This is an image of the cervix of a 24 year-old with high risk HPV and atypia. The eschar on the lower cervix occurred after 3 applications of the escharotic solution.
Eschar much smaller
One week later the eschar is almost gone, replaced with normal, healthy tissue. This patient had two more treatments and her pap was normal with undetectable HR-HPV.

The application of the escharotic solution is usually performed 1-2 times per week or as tolerated by the patient.
Dr. LeRoy also performs this treatment 2 or 3 days in a row, at about once per month, for patients coming from further away. This minimizes the cost of travel while still obtaining successful results. Most women will obtain a normal pap without evidence of HPV in 8-12 total treatments.

The addition of Curcumin

Because curcumin has been shown in research to counteract the proliferative effects of estradiol while inducing the death of cervical cancer cells, Dr. LeRoy began adding it to his oral supplement regimen as well as to the escharotic solution in 2013. The fact that researchers at Staten Island University Hospital have found a curcumin-containing vaginal cream to be effective at killing cells with HPV factored into Dr. LeRoy's decision. The following images demonstrate the use of curcumin in the escharotic solution:

HPV & cervicitis
This image is the cervix of a 42 year-old with CIN2 and HR-HPV. The redness is due to inflammation associated with cervicitis. This was a difficult case that was responding slowly, in part, due to the patient's age as well as the inflammation. This was a week after the seventh application of the escharotic and a decision was made to add curcumin to the solution in an attempt to diminish the cervicitis as well as kill HPV-infected cells.
Curcumin with escharotic
This is the cervix after the application of the escharotic with curcumin (i.e. zinc chloride, bloodroot & curcumin).
Decrease in cervicitis
Notice the decrease in redness one week after the above images. After disappointing results with the first seven treatments, only one treatment with the addition of curcumin has resulted in a substantial improvement.

Is there scarring or damage to the cervix by using escharotic therapy?

Absolutely not. And furthermore...never. Dr. LeRoy has been using escharotic therapy since 1995 and not only has there never been an adverse outcome, there has been a re-modeling of the cervix in cases where the cervix is not healthy at the onset of therapy. In other words, the cervix often looks better after escharotic therapy. The following case demonstrates this finding:

Severe cervicitis
This is the initial visit of a 35-year-old woman with CIN2 and a high-risk HPV. Note the presence of Nabothian cysts at the upper left area of the cervix--a hallmark of cervicitis (chronic inflammation).
CIN2 after escharotic This is after the application of the escharotic solution on the first visit. Areas of inflammation will often stain similarly to dysplastic and HPV-infected cells (i.e. the area that is staining in this image is not likely all dysplasia; but rather, much of it is inflammation with areas of dysplasia/HPV-infection contained within).
CIN2 improvement
This is after escharotic application with curcumin added to solution at the fourth treatment. Note the area that is staining is smaller than at the first visit above.
Mild cervicitis At the tenth visit the area of inflammation is much smaller. The area that was staining with the escharotic was much smaller as well (not shown here).
Normal healthy cervix This is the last treatment. Note the cervicitis and Nabothian cysts are absent. Follow-up pap was normal and HR-HPV undetected. This is now a normal, healthy cervix.

Cervical Deformity with Conventional Treatment

Whether there is scarring with escharotic therapy is probably one of the more frustrating questions that is often asked because it is so far from the truth. It is conventional procedures such as the LEEP that can cause deformity of the cervix as well as scarring. It has been found that even just one LEEP can more than triple the risk of spontaneous abortion; and yet women are perfectly willing to undergo this barbaric hacking away at their cervices with little regard for consequences. The following image is of a woman who had what her doctor characterized as a LEEP many years ago; however, it was clearly an aggressive removal of tissue that never grew back:

LEEP This is many years after a LEEP in a woman over fifty years-of-age. Note that there is a large area of removed tissue adjacent to the endocervical canal that has never grown back.

With an experienced physician this never happens with escharotic therapy.

LEEP
This is not what a cervix is supposed to look like and yet this is considered modern medicine--the standard-of-care in treating cervical dysplasia.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 6:42pm
OMG !   Thats gross.  Macca and one other will have fun with this .
animals before people.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 6:50pm
Published on 22 Nov 2013
Australian Tanya Andersen talks about the treatment that saved her life after she was given a terminal Ewings Sarcoma diagnosis. Australian breast cancer sufferers discuss their Black Salve success stories. One took her doctors advice for her first breast cancer but went the natural way with her second.
This is a clip from the movie "One Answer to Cancer", by Elaine Hollingsworth. The film shows interviews with Australians who have overcome a range of cancers using Black Salve. Elaine's movie gives them a voice because, it seems, nobody really wants to hear about cancers being cured without surgery, chemotherapy or radiation.

This link shows successful breast tumour removal:
http://cancercompassalternateroute.com/therapies/black-salve/

The salves have been used for thousands of years by tribes & Indians who had only Nature to provide cures for their very survival.
saintly96 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintly96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 6:53pm
http://www.smh.com.au/national/skin-cancer-warning-over-bogus-black-salve-treatment-20140410-36epv.html

A bogus cancer medicine has left an Australian man with a hole burnt in the side of his head, prompting renewed warnings for cancer patients to avoid alternative therapies.

A 55-year-old man recently presented to a Brisbane hospital with a black hole in his temple after applying an unproven alternative medicine known as "black salve" to a lesion on his face, which he believed was cancerous.

Writing in the Med-ical Journal of Australia, doctors from the Princess Alexandra Hospital said the man had been applying the unlicensed product, which is sold online as an alternative skin cancer treatment, to his face for four months.

The doctors, Natalie Ong, Eric Sham and Brandon Adams, said black salve preparations often contained an alkaloid derived from bloodroot and zinc chloride which could both eat away at tissue, leading to significant scarring and disfigurement.

"In the absence of a biopsy, some patients may commence alternative treatment before attaining a diagnosis of skin cancer, and a very real risk of recurrence and metastasis (cancer spreading) remains. As a consequence, there may be delays in diagnosis, and it may be difficult to identify the primary site of malignancy," the doctors wrote.

"It is imperative for health professionals to recognise that these unlicensed products may lead to adverse outcomes, and for consumers to realise that alternative therapies that have been described as natural are not necessarily safe or, by any standard, risk free."

President of the Cosmetic Physicians Society of Australasia, Gabrielle Caswell, said it was disturbing that black salve was being promoted on the internet in a scam that could cost lives.

“Skin cancers are a widespread and increasing health problem, particularly in Australia. The use of black salve has the potential to cause many problems including delayed diagnosis and treatment of cancers, with potentially fatal results,” Dr Caswell.

In 2012, the Therapeutic Goods Administration warned people to avoid black salve, which is also known as red salve, Cansema, or Bloodroot.

"The recent use of products marketed as containing 'Black salve' in Australia has resulted in serious harm to the skin of three Australian consumers who used the black salves for various skin conditions including the treatment of a skin cancer," the TGA statement said.

"The TGA is not aware of any credible, scientific evidence which shows that any black or red salve preparation is effective in treating cancer."

saintly96 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintly96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 6:56pm
That is the problem in a nutshell.

Joe Blow takes a cream home, puts it on a lesion, and it seems to go away. Joe has no idea, that under the skin, the cancer has now metastasized and has entered his bloodstream, lymph glands and colon. Joe has signed his own death warrant.

If Joe sought professional medical help, had all the lesion cut out with perhaps a tiny scar, he may well have avoided the death sentence he gave himself.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 7:10pm
 I'm sticking to my sorbolene cream treatment... 
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 7:14pm
oh no !  you dont have cancer do you JJ ?
animals before people.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 7:23pm
4 months Shocked the bloody idiot! You put it on for 24hrs, no wonder he had a hole in his head Angry that's the trouble with having it unregistered. Were it legal, you'd go to your Dr & do what you were told, in most cases, although no one can help the fruit loops LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic