Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Tipping and Wagering
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Banning of winning punters & restricted accounts.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Banning of winning punters & restricted accounts.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Had a good look at that Neds mob & don't know how they survive. Their odds are middle of the road at best, their website is ordinary & they have a very narrow product range in Sports compared to the others (esp Sportsbet/Bet365). Now Al is saying they don't have much ticker either. What are others seeing that I am missing 

They have a lot of easily exploitable promos. Run top 3 get a bonus bet, win get a bonus bet, back something in one race get a bonus bet for another race etc. Its just about every day. I’m sure they will put me out of business on one or all of the accounts I use soon enough though.

First account has had promos removed. Always get a nice warm feeling inside when I get messages like this pop up:

spinner View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 11:07pm
Love it
Red Hare View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 2:19pm
Couple of useful (RV) links to help resolve a breach of MBLs.

https://cdn.racing.com/-/media/rv/files/bookmakers/mbl-customer-complaint-process-flow-chart-v3.pdf

My CrownBet account is limited to 'MidiDiv' only, so I'm about to lodge a complaint. I'll report back on how smoothly the process goes.
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 2:35pm
As it’s anything corporate they have stuffed up a massive opportunity
Sneck View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Red Hare Red Hare wrote:

https://cdn.racing.com/-/media/rv/files/bookmakers/mbl-customer-complaint-process-flow-chart-v3.pdf

My CrownBet account is limited to 'MidiDiv' only, so I'm about to lodge a complaint. I'll report back on how smoothly the process goes.
I recommend you go through Racing NSW if possible for complaints.
Imetrud View Drop Down
Foal
Foal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imetrud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 12:13am
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

As it’s anything corporate they have stuffed up a massive opportunity

Thant's true
Red Hare View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Sneck Sneck wrote:

Originally posted by Red Hare Red Hare wrote:

I recommend you go through Racing NSW if possible for complaints.
Finally had fixed odds betting restored** at CrownBet. Most of the delay was my own fault. There was an unspecified error when I tried to submit the online form (probably a file format issue with my ID) & for a week or two I cbf figuring it out. 

Reference number assigned on the 13th, restrictions lifted on the 17th (or earlier... didn't check until today).

The RacingNSW process is a more convoluted approach. Where RV was an online form with an image or document upload for ID verification, RacingNSW is a similar online form & document upload PLUS the requirement to print, sign, scan & send (snail mail or email).

I didn't bother with QLD.

The whole process is a truckload full of bulldust, considering the corporate WSPs are run by bots & algorithms. Fancy spending millions on bunkers for integrity, but not having any visibility over the 1s & 0s that are taking the bets.

** Haven't tried to place a bet yet. They might still play some games with the amount they let me on for....
Red Hare View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 5:08pm
Restricted again. No bets placed, so Tuesday's excitement was presumably some sort of glitch.
Red Hare View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 1:57pm
So, after a month, the wash up is that cowardly Crown alleges that, because their cookies have landed on multiple devices and IP addresses, I am part of some interplanetary syndicate that Ethan Hunt couldn't match.

Racing Victoria are 'satisfied' with whatever evidence they have seen, but are not willing to share.

My position is that they are an online bookmaker, so the idea is that members will be able to log in to their secure account on the bookmaker's website whenever they please, on whatever device they want, provided there is an internet connection.

Honestly can't be kissed going around in circles with this bulldust. My records show that i'm many thousands in the black. There are plenty of other alternatives.

Reckon i'll open an account with Vicbet. As BigAl pointed out (before being censored  LOL ), they offer BOB every race, every day. I can definitely work that into my bookie mix.

#freeBigAl
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 11:50pm
thanks for highlighting that..... I did not know/realise that!!.

UMMMM. ISNT THIS A TIPPING AND WAGERING FORUM??

surely........ the forum members deserve to know that there is a great offer going with a "certain" bookmaker.

what rule does mentioning the bookmakers name contravene anyway Gay?

MAYBE not being affiliated with the site makes it a no no?

(see I did not mention them again just in case)

Allan
spinner View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 4:36pm
BET SLEASY just took the bet boost off my account. These guys send me text messages promoting the boost and if you use it they take it away. crazy. Oh well another one bites the dust. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12