Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Bad Experience - Palmerbet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Foal
Foal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazpunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bad Experience - Palmerbet
    Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:47pm
Sharing a legitimate horrific experience with Palmerbet which I was told if I was to do, they reserve the right for legal action for slander, but Grant, if you actually knew the meaning of slander, then you'd know it meant the actions of making a false claim to damage reputation, so here is the TRUTHFUL version of events of our experience.

As a male, I have accounts with all bookmakers, I bet under my own name and only my name. 
I have a partner, she also enjoys a flutter on greyhounds and horses, especially around this time of the year, she picks numbers, names and colours, doesn't bet any other time.

We found a handy $500 deposit match with Palmerbet to get set up before Cup day for her on Tuesday which she was more than happy to do, it seemed like a fair deal, so without looking online at their reputation (we should have prior to joining) she created an account and made a $500 deposit.

As soon as the deposit was made, a $500 bonus appeared.
All going smoothly thus far.

She then picked her fav number in the next race which happened to be Sunshine Coast Race 7 #2 Whodunnit which was $2.30 and wagered the bonus bet on this horse because I told her, you might as well just have a throw at the stumps with the free bet and see if you can get some extra play money for cup day, so she did!

We watched the race and cheered together (I also backed it with Ladbrokes) and the horse won easily.

After the race was resulted we had found Palmerbet to have cancelled the bonus bet, so we made enquiries as to what had happened and was told by Grant the director that the account was not entitled to a bonus bet as the account was not actually being used by my partner and is a duplicate account.

Grant was very rude on the phone, swearing and insulting me continuously as I was trying to be reasonable to come to a mutual agreement, all the while being recorded as evidence.

I then advised in email a very reasonable request to have the original $500 refunded to the bank account and for the account to be closed as we didn't want to deal with their business or the $650 in winnings from the bonus bet to be paid to the account as per bonus bet rules, as my partner would prefer to bet elsewhere if they weren't going to pay up.

Grant continued to refuse to budge on either, so I advised a complaint to Racing NSW and OLGR would be made, he then threatened me with lawyers and to not email him again.

An hour later I sent an email outlining that the complaint had been made and that I would pursue the matter on principle for their deceptive conduct in cancelling a winning bet after it had resulted.

He then emailed me back wanting me to call him, I advised that it was well past a phone call now, as I had tried to come to an agreement earlier in the night, so I told him it's now in the hands of the relevant bodies to decide the outcome.

It's been a stressful night, all over $150 in additional pay out from Palmerbet, I wasn't going to be bullied by this corporate who thinks they have 1 set of rules and punters must just sit back and do what they are told. So, I wont rest, because it seems like hundreds of disgruntled punters have had issues with these guys in the past.

I also advised that the bank would be contacted tomorrow to put a hold of the Poli deposit while the dispute is in the hands of Racing NSW and Grant told me he would call the police and get the funds as he has done 3 times this year already.
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:56pm
Have you got your writ yet ?
3blindmice View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 4:14pm
He would call the police? Empty threat obviously because it's not a police matter. 

Did you get a shot of your wife's betting and deposit history in her account ? I'd be taking him for the whole shebang - the deposit obviously, plus the winnings on the bonus bet.
bazpunter View Drop Down
Foal
Foal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bazpunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 4:23pm
Yes, got screenshots of everything before he looked her account.

ACCC are being called too

Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 4:36pm
Why complain to Racing NSW? Are you in NSW? Aren't these type of inducements illegal in NSW?
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 4:40pm
Palmerbet & Bookmaker are under the Laddys banner & give inducements freely. I'm in Vic & collected from all 3.
Experience is something you gain a few minutes after you could have used it!
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by 3blindmice 3blindmice wrote:

He would call the police? Empty threat obviously because it's not a police matter. 

Did you get a shot of your wife's betting and deposit history in her account ? I'd be taking him for the whole shebang - the deposit obviously, plus the winnings on the bonus bet.

no doubt its poor form from bookie.

unfortunately they all seem to have one a/c per household restrictions on their t's & c's
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 6:00pm
1.1 A "Customer" is a natural person who is 18 years or older who has a Palmerbet Betting Account. Customers are responsible for ensuring that their records, in particular address, telephone number, email address and payment/bank details, are kept up to date. In the event that a Customer has not kept their records up to date, Palmerbet reserves the right to suspend the Account. Customers are limited to holding a maximum of one account at any one time.

In most online betting agencies an audit would very likely turn up many examples of losing husband/wife accounts which haven't been closed or restricted. It would be a simple question to ask "Grant" how many active "dual" accounts Palmerbet has - just for the record of course Wink
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 6:04pm
Good Luck.     I had a $750 bonus with another bookie, some time back. Built it to over $2000 and had to turnover the lot before withdrawals .
That I did and withdrew over $2000 eventually.   No problems.
I find the unders you have to take ( compared to Betfair ), Turning over the required total ,compensates them for the bonus.
FYI .     The Ombudsman is a good way to go with disputes.   

ALSO XXX ... Clearly Stated = C/P= Palmerbet App - Full Review -
Palmerbet - Review & Sign Up Bonus
^NEW ACC ONLY, EXC NSW, SA, WA & VIC. TURNOVER REQUIREMENTS & EXPIRY PERIOD APPLY. SEE T&CS ON WEBSITE. ... Signup to Palmerbet to get $500 BET BONUS App Hits.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 6:10pm
Palmerbet also has relatively onerous turnover requirements for bonus bets.

If govts were serious they could audit all corporates to see how many actually follow the inducement rules. Claims have been made on TBV that a phone call will soon get around the advertised restrictions in some cases.
adair View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 7:01pm
Sounds like they’re probably entitled to remove the bonus bet if it’s the second account at the address. If you then proceeded to lose the $500 cash deposit then they don’t owe you anything. However if your $500 cash is still in the account then you’re deffs entitled to that back.
life is what you make it.
Sneck View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 7:20pm
Palmerbet are clowns but the one account per address is industry standard is it not?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by adair adair wrote:

Sounds like they’re probably entitled to remove the bonus bet if it’s the second account at the address. If you then proceeded to lose the $500 cash deposit then they don’t owe you anything. However if your $500 cash is still in the account then you’re deffs entitled to that back.
Based on what?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by Sneck Sneck wrote:

Palmerbet are clowns but the one account per address is industry standard is it not?

Some examples would help.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 8:33pm
Cursory check of T&Cs:
Ladbrokes are specific that they MAY not permit > 1 account per address. Couldn't find anything to that effect on SB, B365 or Palmerbet.
Sneck View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 8:35pm

Originally posted by Sneck Sneck wrote:

Some examples would help.
Is this not acknowledged via the minimum bet regulation?

Also in the terms and conditions of all sites from memory.
Sneck View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 8:37pm

Cursory check of T&Cs:
Ladbrokes are specific that they MAY not permit > 1 account per address. Couldn't find anything to that effect on SB, B365 or Palmerbet.
What about the promotions themselves, pretty sure it will be in the terms and conditions explicitly. 
Sneck View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 8:39pm
I haven't bothered to look into this for years and it's from memory so if I'm wrong please correct me.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 8:55pm
GOOGLE Palmerbet as I did .    The 500 offer is thro the Punter site .

States New Accounts only .    NSW etc. excluded.

They only want us mug Qld Punters.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 9:19pm
That's "purely" to conform to regulations Macca (the specific exclusions). 

As Gay said above and others have said elsewhere it doesn't stop them from offering membership inducements in those states when it suits. Not that anyone should think they'd be hypocritical in not paying out a small winning bet while pocketing numerous losing bets under the same scenario. Perish the thought. An audit would soon pick that up. 
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 9:55pm

That's "purely" to conform to regulations Macca (the specific exclusions). 

As Gay said above and others have said elsewhere it doesn't stop them from offering membership inducements in those states when it suits. Not that anyone should think they'd be hypocritical in not paying out a small winning bet while pocketing numerous losing bets under the same scenario. Perish the thought. An audit would soon pick that up. 

Thank you ..       The advertised written word means SFA then.
Be hard to beat them unless you had actual evidence of them not applying their arrangements equally.

People can do without such stress .
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 8:34am
What are their turnover requirements for winnings on bonus bets? I haven't bothered to sign up with them yet but this story may prompt me to join simply to abuse their promos.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 9:13am
Also, you can split the bonus into 4 bets Smile

3. MINIMUM TURNOVER REQUIREMENTS

1. Minimum turnover requirements may apply to Promotional Offers. These requirements are set out in this section and the relevant sections below.

2. Unless specifically stated otherwise, all minimum turnover requirements must be turned over on events, within 90 days, and before you can withdraw any winnings resulting from a Bonus Bet.

3. In accordance with other Terms and Conditions, you must turn over any cash deposits at least once before any withdrawals from your Account are permitted.

4. The value of a wagered Bonus Bet does not count toward minimum turnover requirements.

5. For any deposit match promotional offers, prior to withdrawing any funds the Initial Deposit and any Bonus Bet winnings must be turned over at least twice (x2) on WIN bets with a dividend greater than $1.80 per $1 bet (the Minimum Turnover Threshold) prior to Palmerbet allowing a Winner to make any withdrawals from their Palmerbet account. Multibets will not count towards turnover unless one leg is $1.81 or greater.

7. Bets placed on different outcomes in the same event do not count towards the Minimum Turnover Threshold. If there are multiple bets placed on one single event, the turnover is void in this situation, this includes different accounts but deemed by Palmerbet to be from the same IP/Household.

8. If the minimum turnover requirements are not met, a Bonus Bet or part thereof (if not already used), or any winnings accrued from that Bonus Bet, will be cancelled and removed from your Bonus Bet balance, and will be forfeited without any liability on our part.

9. All minimum turnover requirements must be satisfied prior to any withdrawals being processed from your Account.

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 9:14am
Rule 7 could be of interest from the OPs issue?
Red Hare View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 10:03am
I was knocked back for the bonus at Bookmaker because I was already a Ladbrokes customer. Told them both to get effed. Palmerbet met a similar fate, but that was in relation to them squibbing on a bet where they put up the wrong odds & wanted a mulligan. 

I wonder if Ladbrokes and Bookmaker are equal in the eyes of the tax man?... What possible benefit do they derive from running two books at the exact same price?
therealkramer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote therealkramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

Palmerbet & Bookmaker are under the Laddys banner & give inducements freely. I'm in Vic & collected from all 3.

Since when? I though Palmerbet was liscensed in NSW?
therealkramer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote therealkramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 12:05pm
@Bazpunter You said you werent aware of Palmerbet's 'reputation', so does that mean you don't have an account yourself? I see you backed the same horse with Ladbrokes. Even if Palmerbet are under the same banner as Ladbrokes/Betstar/Bookmaker(news to me) how is that seen as a duplicate account?
adair View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 1:00pm
Ladbrokes is completely different to Palmer bet.

If it’s in their T’s and C’s that there is only 1 bonus per residential address then it’s fair enough they removed it. If you lost the other $500 as well then they don’t have to do anything.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 1:11pm

If it’s in their T’s and C’s that there is only 1 bonus per residential address then it’s fair enough they removed it. If you lost the other $500 as well then they don’t have to do anything.

Two bites at the cherry now. Is it?

Odd that they query a winning bouns bet AFTER the event don't you think?

2. GENERAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS

The following conditions apply to all Palmerbet promotions.

* Palmerbet is entitled to validate a customer prior to making any promotion available to that customer. Validation includes but is not limited to the customer providing a valid telephone number and answering validation questions to the satisfaction of Palmerbet. Promotions will not be available to a customer who has failed to validate their account.

* Palmerbet reserves the right to make promotions unavailable to a customer, considered in Palmerbet’s absolute discretion, to be abusing the promotion by any means. This includes, but is not limited to duplicating bets on more than one account and arbitraging prices.

* Promotions will not be available to customers whose transactions are largely or only on promotions.

* Palmerbet reserves the right to cancel or suspend any promotion at any time.

* Palmerbet promotions are intended for recreational punters only. Customers who hold multiple accounts, place duplicate bets to other accounts or are deemed by Palmerbet to be professional punters or to be abusing the spirit of the promotions, will not be eligible to enter any promotions.

* Palmerbet promotions are not available to bookmakers, shop staff or those seen to be abusing promotions.

* Palmerbet reserves the right to make any promotions unavailable to any customer at any time and without notice.

* You are eligible to participate in a Promotional Offer when you satisfy these Promotional Terms and Conditions or any additional or replacement terms and conditions (including eligibility requirements), for example, those contained in our marketing, communications or online Betting Platforms for that type of Promotional Offer.

* You may be eligible to claim either a Deposit Match or a First Bet Match or a First Deposit Bonus, but not both, when you open an Account with us for the first time.

* You are eligible for either one (1) Deposit Match or one (1) First Bet Match or one (1) First Deposit Bonus and one (1) Bonus Bet per person, Account, household, residence, address (but not a PO Box or business address), internet connection, computer, mobile device and payment method (for example, a specific credit card or bank account.)

* A Bonus Bet may be awarded to your Account following the activation of a First Bet Match, Deposit Match, First Deposit Bonus or other Promotional Offers including but not limited to Refer-A-Friend, Loyalty Bonus and Deposit Incentive.

* You are eligible to redeem only one (1) Promotional Offer per day. In the event that you have received more than one (1) Promotional Offer, we will (in our absolute discretion) permit you to redeem only one (1) of those.

* Promotional Offers and dividends of those promotions are not transferable. If you receive a Promotional Offer, you are not permitted to transfer it to anyone else.

* If there is a discrepancy between the name associated with your Account and the name associated with your deposit method (e.g. credit card holder), you may be ineligible for a Promotional Offer and the Promotional Offer may be withdrawn or invalidated.

* To be eligible to participate in any Promotional Offer, you must make a minimum cash deposit of the specified amount to your Account (including but not limited to credit card, PayPal, POLi, electronic funds transfer and bank deposit). A transfer of funds from one Account to another Account is not considered a deposit.

* Only Australian residents are eligible to participate in Promotional Offers. Residents of New South Wales, South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria may be ineligible to participate in the First Bet Match or Deposit Match or First Deposit Bonus and some other Promotional Offer types, unless they opened their Account prior to receiving notice of the Promotional Offer or prior to the Promotional Offer being advertised (whichever occurs first). Residents of Queensland are ineligible to participate in certain promotions. Please check the specific terms of each Promotional Offer for details.

* Palmerbet reserves the right to cancel wagers placed which contravene the Terms and Conditions of the promotion. * General promotional terms and conditions apply

adair View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 2:05pm
I’m sure you might find that it would be hard to find these accounts at the same address when thousands are signing up for Melbourne Cup. In the end if he’s not eligible then he’s not eligible.

Two bites at the cherry now. Is it?

Odd that they query a winning bouns bet AFTER the event don't you think?

<h2 style="font-size: 19px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb44, 45, 51; font-family: "DIN Next W01 Regular", Arial, Helvetica; font-weight: normal; text-trans: uppercase;">2. GENERAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS</h2><p style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb56, 54, 54; font-family: Tahoma, "DIN Next W01 Light", Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 13px; line-height: 21px;">The following conditions apply to all Palmerbet promotions.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb56, 54, 54; font-family: Tahoma, "DIN Next W01 Light", Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 13px; line-height: 21px;">* Palmerbet is entitled to validate a customer prior to making any promotion available to that customer. Validation includes but is not limited to the customer providing a valid telephone number and answering validation questions to the satisfaction of Palmerbet. Promotions will not be available to a customer who has failed to validate their account.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb56, 54, 54; font-family: Tahoma, "DIN Next W01 Light", Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 13px; line-height: 21px;">* Palmerbet reserves the right to make promotions unavailable to a customer, considered in Palmerbet’s absolute discretion, to be abusing the promotion by any means. This includes, but is not limited to duplicating bets on more than one account and arbitraging prices.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb56, 54, 54; font-family: Tahoma, "DIN Next W01 Light", Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 13px; line-height: 21px;">* Promotions will not be available to customers whose transactions are largely or only on promotions.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb56, 54, 54; font-family: Tahoma, "DIN Next W01 Light", Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 13px; line-height: 21px;">* Palmerbet reserves the right to cancel or suspend any promotion at any time.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb56, 54, 54; font-family: Tahoma, "DIN Next W01 Light", Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 13px; line-height: 21px;">* Palmerbet promotions are intended for recreational punters only. Customers who hold multiple accounts, place duplicate bets to other accounts or are deemed by Palmerbet to be professional punters or to be abusing the spirit of the promotions, will not be eligible to enter any promotions.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb56, 54, 54; font-family: Tahoma, "DIN Next W01 Light", Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 13px; line-height: 21px;">* Palmerbet promotions are not available to bookmakers, shop staff or those seen to be abusing promotions.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb56, 54, 54; font-family: Tahoma, "DIN Next W01 Light", Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 13px; line-height: 21px;">* Palmerbet reserves the right to make any promotions unavailable to any customer at any time and without notice.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb56, 54, 54; font-family: Tahoma, "DIN Next W01 Light", Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 13px; line-height: 21px;">* You are eligible to participate in a Promotional Offer when you satisfy these Promotional Terms and Conditions or any additional or replacement terms and conditions (including eligibility requirements), for example, those contained in our marketing, communications or online Betting Platforms for that type of Promotional Offer.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb56, 54, 54; font-family: Tahoma, "DIN Next W01 Light", Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 13px; line-height: 21px;">* You may be eligible to claim either a Deposit Match or a First Bet Match or a First Deposit Bonus, but not both, when you open an Account with us for the first time.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb56, 54, 54; font-family: Tahoma, "DIN Next W01 Light", Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 13px; line-height: 21px;">* You are eligible for either one (1) Deposit Match or one (1) First Bet Match or one (1) First Deposit Bonus and one (1) Bonus Bet per person, Account, household, residence, address (but not a PO Box or business address), internet connection, computer, mobile device and payment method (for example, a specific credit card or bank account.)

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb56, 54, 54; font-family: Tahoma, "DIN Next W01 Light", Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 13px; line-height: 21px;">* A Bonus Bet may be awarded to your Account following the activation of a First Bet Match, Deposit Match, First Deposit Bonus or other Promotional Offers including but not limited to Refer-A-Friend, Loyalty Bonus and Deposit Incentive.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb56, 54, 54; font-family: Tahoma, "DIN Next W01 Light", Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 13px; line-height: 21px;">* You are eligible to redeem only one (1) Promotional Offer per day. In the event that you have received more than one (1) Promotional Offer, we will (in our absolute discretion) permit you to redeem only one (1) of those.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb56, 54, 54; font-family: Tahoma, "DIN Next W01 Light", Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 13px; line-height: 21px;">* Promotional Offers and dividends of those promotions are not transferable. If you receive a Promotional Offer, you are not permitted to transfer it to anyone else.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb56, 54, 54; font-family: Tahoma, "DIN Next W01 Light", Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 13px; line-height: 21px;">* If there is a discrepancy between the name associated with your Account and the name associated with your deposit method (e.g. credit card holder), you may be ineligible for a Promotional Offer and the Promotional Offer may be withdrawn or invalidated.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb56, 54, 54; font-family: Tahoma, "DIN Next W01 Light", Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 13px; line-height: 21px;">* To be eligible to participate in any Promotional Offer, you must make a minimum cash deposit of the specified amount to your Account (including but not limited to credit card, PayPal, POLi, electronic funds transfer and bank deposit). A transfer of funds from one Account to another Account is not considered a deposit.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb56, 54, 54; font-family: Tahoma, "DIN Next W01 Light", Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 13px; line-height: 21px;">* Only Australian residents are eligible to participate in Promotional Offers. Residents of New South Wales, South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria may be ineligible to participate in the First Bet Match or Deposit Match or First Deposit Bonus and some other Promotional Offer types, unless they opened their Account prior to receiving notice of the Promotional Offer or prior to the Promotional Offer being advertised (whichever occurs first). Residents of Queensland are ineligible to participate in certain promotions. Please check the specific terms of each Promotional Offer for details.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb56, 54, 54; font-family: Tahoma, "DIN Next W01 Light", Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 13px; line-height: 21px;">* Palmerbet reserves the right to cancel wagers placed which contravene the Terms and Conditions of the promotion. * General promotional terms and conditions apply

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic