Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Australian property crash

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

If it’s in pink, I’d recommend a 2nd opinion before investing your hard earned....

Actually, anyone taking property advice of someone with his posting history has no respect for their money...

>>>      Hello RUSTY , I knew You would come back .
It's OK for You to disagree with me.   > I can't force you to be right.

<
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 6:17pm
Don't waste time on past disagreements, find new ones to fight over
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 6:50pm
The value of Catholic Church properties listed for sale are predicted to fall through the floor when the embargo of particular Court proceedings is ultimately lifted.

Few properties are understood to have been negatively geared, but rather funded via the incessant tithe expected of parishioners.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 8:41pm
http://www.businessinsider.com.au/australia-property-market-sydney-melbourne-price-forecast-capital-economics-2018-12

Sydney and Melbourne house prices are headed for the largest downturn in modern history

• Capital Economics is bearish on Sydney and Melbourne home prices, predicting they’ll fall 20% and 17% respectively from the prior cyclical peak.
  • It says “this would make the downturn in each city the largest in modern history”.
  • Don’t fret if you live in Australia’s remaining capitals, though. The group expects a far more resilient performance from prices.

We use rental yields to estimate the sustainable house price to earnings (HPE) ratio,” says Thieliant and Udy.

“In Sydney, current rental yields imply that house prices would need to fall a further 25% to be consistent with the estimated sustainable HPE ratio, though this is down from a peak of 29%.

“In Melbourne, the gap remains wider than in any other city, implying a fall in house prices of 27% to return prices to a sustainable level.”

Helping to explain why Capital Economics doesn’t see price falls of the magnitude estimated by rental yields, Thieliant and Udy expect some improvement in rental rates as supply of new housing stock slows.

“A fall in prices isn’t required to bring the HPE ratio to its sustainable level as growth in earnings will help as well,” they say.

“We think that some combination of price declines and growth in earnings will eventually bring the HPE ratio to a more sustainable level in each city.”

Don't waste time on past disagreements, find new ones to fight over
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 10:08pm
with the bottom falling out i wonder how long the chinese will hang around?LOL
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

with the bottom falling out i wonder how long the chinese will hang around?LOL

Imagine what a property crash would do to the economy . NOT LIKELY.

Half the Country is still enjoying modest price rises. Their turn, in the predictable cycle .
With hundreds of thousands added to our population each year , HOW can demand fall to the levels predicted in the above articles.

Let them keep talking Real Estate down and go in and get a desperate sale
with a reduced offer and " Bob's Yr Uncle ".   

<
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 10:57pm
I'll be looking for the cheap ones sold by the catholic church.LOL

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

I'll be looking for the cheap ones sold by the catholic church.LOL

The Pell residence may be vacant for an extended period Isaac.

You might get that one at a seduced price.

<
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132
  Share Topic