Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Australian property crash

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 39>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 7:40am
That is the 3 AM pharmaceuticals wearing off and Vodka kicking in, Marxist night terrors E&E.

At least he isn't roaming the streets at that hour. 

Nobody cares or reads his posts anyway. 
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 8:07am
Hahaha,
In a post where I both call the finger painter a fool, and refer to a mate of mine.

The only bit he objects to is me inferring I have a friend......
he knows he’s stupid!

Which of course is obvious by his inability to answer those simple 3 or 4 questions that he continues to avoid.

Hey dummy!

Give us all a chuckle and at least try and address them

And I’ve I told you no crayons or pictures!
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 8:18am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

That is the 3 AM pharmaceuticals wearing off and Vodka kicking in, Marxist night terrors E&E.

I do. So does Rusty (obviously) !
Refer ALP Election Promises
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 8:35am
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

It's OK oneone.    We know who the Winx of TBV is and the haters,probably knock her too, along with Abbott, Trump & the other half the world.

May I add the Mayor as a Doc supporter too .    His contributions have we less qualified , getting good advice via TBV.   Stimulating involvement.
It is the Doc Threads that light up the board.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 8:40am

Yep, I confess I have learned to enjoy his “contributions “ in much the same way as I enjoy that new show the secret world of four year olds.....very similar!

Anyone know what time track work finishes on Sundays?
Can’t wait for his next instalment
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 8:48am
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

Yep, I confess I have learned to enjoy his “contributions “ in much the same way as I enjoy that new show the secret world of four year olds.....very similar!

NOT an exciting post Rusty ..        You are one rung up From most of us on here , But can do better ....    Overawed by Doc but most are , He "knows his onions".
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 8:54am
So does this bloke maxie. Not a good thing to be associated with.

Image result for tony abbott onion gif
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 9:10am

So does this bloke maxie. Not a good thing to be associated with.

Image result for tony abbott onion gif

The LNP could do with the 25 seats he took from Labor.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 9:12am
...*but squandered. Deep-sixed by the disastrous 2014 Hockeynomics budget.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 9:21am

The knife of TURNBULL you mean .     He deserves Lucy, so been punished.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 9:28am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

The knife of TURNBULL you mean .     He deserves Lucy, so been punished.

You can’t blame Turnbull for the Mad Monk.
The only reason an empty chair didn’t beat him 6 months prior was that enough of them thought it would look to bad to vote for a chair at that time.it wasn’t that they thought the mad monk was better than the chair.......
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 9:41am

NOT an exciting post Rusty ..        You are one rung up From most of us on here , But can do better ....    Overawed by Doc but most are , He "knows his onions".

Overawed?
I don’t think so.

I’m not the one that’s resorted to shrieking in large coloured fonts, or lost the power of speech and reverted to posting other people silly pictures.
I’m not telling him over & over to fcuck off,nor multiple posts pleading for him to go away.
I think that’s your mate the finger painter.

If he knows his onions, surely he’s made a great case for why this policy will totally destroy the market for generations.
Can you explain it for him?

And yes we know the market goes in cycles,why will this change the game forever?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 9:58am
Rusty... I suggest this "correction" is no different to the ones of the past 70 plus years.
   While nothing is forever we have to house the increasing population ,
While the demand is there , so will price increases for Real Estate continue over time ( Excluding the risky areas Doc has pointed out many times )
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 10:15am
So you don’t agree with the finger painters hysterical predictions of values lost forever?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 1:52pm

So you don’t agree with the finger painters hysterical predictions of values lost forever?

NO ... That can't happen short of a nuclear war and my understanding is Doc has said that.
Be aware there is areas people will lose their money on Real Estate investment.   I know quite a few who have.
Markets have ebbed & flowed and will continue to do so while we have
an ever increasing population.   Always Upwards over time.

lol   Position Position Position , is older than me.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Two of the alleged "experts" who were interviewed by 60 minutes have complained that they were "selectively" quoted to meet the agenda of sensationalising the piece. The industry (admittedly biased) have weighed in and called BS as well. 

Just garbage journalism, would have looked at home on the ABC.Dead

<span style="font-size: 12px;">https://thenewdaily.com.au/money/property/2018/09/17/housing-crash-60-minutes/</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px;">
</span>
The best time to buy property in any of the 3 East coast capital cities is NOW, and Brisbane has the best short term upside, with a real shortage of stock to materialise in the next 6 - 18 months.

Properly researched Property investment in Australia is as safe as houses!Thumbs Up 

Disclaimer - Unless Pauline is PM, and we actually stop immigration, then we will see a wipeout in property values.Wink

THE EVIDENCE =   Posted in September by Doc.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 2:09pm
Then what’s all the screeching and yelling quoting certain $500B losses all about?

Why is he selecting quotes from these guys in large coloured font with worst case scenarios?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 2:25pm

Then what’s all the screeching and yelling quoting certain $500B losses all about?

Why is he selecting quotes from these guys in large coloured font with worst case scenarios?

Rusty :-   Doc leads people by the nose ring .. Good for generating interest ..   
His spelling is awful at times ,   That has whale changing his pulling to his hair.
He often provides the "steamy" lines or pictures to stimulate my desires , that has Afros trying to help me by suggesting I go to a Pro , ( I wouldn't have a clue where to find a brothel) .
Plus he has shares in coloured Inks production.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 2:34pm
Goes to a lot of effort for a troll.

Interesting that you don’t take his claims of $500B carnage seriously.
You obviously think he’s a lot smarter than I do.
Not that there’s anything wrong with being a middle aged stablehand....
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 2:53pm

Goes to a lot of effort for a troll.

Interesting that you don’t take his claims of $500B carnage seriously.
You obviously think he’s a lot smarter than I do.
Not that there’s anything wrong with being a middle aged stablehand....

I have full faith that Doc is a very cluey gentleman.

He's not trolling , just keeping the meter ticking.     I post a lot of crap for the same reason as does PT & others at times.

TBV members in the main are great. The Posts reasonably consistent and most aren't offensive.

It hurt me when AFROS , virtually accused me of being a sex maniac .
How I wish . I haven't scored since 28th November 1998 at about 10.20 pm .
    Ive only got 10 days to avoid a China or Platinum experience.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 3:00pm
I think he was inferring you were a pervert more than a sex maniac,if that helps
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 3:20pm

I think he was inferring you were a pervert more than a sex maniac,if that helps

I think AFROS is a woman ...     NO man is that silly.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 9:11pm

Calm down old boy, sorry to disappoint you but I am male. Your thinly vield perverted/sec maniac posts are quite tiresome however.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

Calm down old boy, sorry to disappoint you but I am male. Your thinly vield perverted/sec maniac posts are quite tiresome however.

It's all OK , I voted yes .    I still doubt your male ..
Don't read my posts then Afros .... Nothing is compulsory on TBV    You come out of your cave occasionally and become a Swami.
Try taking your hand off it.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 10:43pm
Macca adds amusement to all the dull, politically motivated posts that come thru here.   He always has an enlightening point of view, and it usually over rides all the PC stuff that passes thru here
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Macca adds amusement to all the dull, politically motivated posts that come thru here.   He always has an enlightening point of view, and it usually over rides all the PC stuff that passes thru here

The cheque is in the mail.x
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

Love the constant profanity. “Jerk off” “fcuk off” “dick head”. Certainly adds to the intelligence level.
Shades of that mental titan Beliskner.

Have you "tried" an intelligent debate with rusty?

It is one-sided to state the obvious, and he loses interest if you don't speak in monosyllabic terms that he can comprehend.

Besides, I like to be accurate to avoid confusion (and he never seems to complain).Wink
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 11:24pm

CNNPT doesn't! ... tell the truth.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

Love the constant profanity. “Jerk off” “fcuk off” “dick head”. Certainly adds to the intelligence level.
Shades of that mental titan Beliskner.

Have you "tried" an intelligent debate with rusty?

It is one-sided to state the obvious, and he loses interest if you don't speak in monosyllabic terms that he can comprehend.

Besides, I like to be accurate to avoid confusion (and he never seems to complain).Wink

Hey dummy!
Obviously those questions were just too hard for you to contemplate.

Let’s try one at a time .

You’ve said that CGT is easy to avoid.
If so,why will reducing the concessional rate it’s taxed at,cause the destruction of eleveny gajillion dollars that you go on & on about?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 11:44pm
Hey dummy!

One more Teensie weenisie little one.

You know your mate “Bushy”
You know the genius whose opinion you rely upon for your “research”
Guess what his qualifications are?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 39>