Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Greyhounds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Aust Cup Heats

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OLAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aust Cup Heats
    Posted: 20 Feb 2010 at 12:46am
Not too much of a dog man to be honest but like backing the smart ones, well consistant at least.

i have taken a few dogs in an allup bet across a few of the heats -

i know i have -
Dyna Lachlan
Cindeen Shelby
High earner
but cant really remember the rest of them and there not on my ticket.

anyway does anyone think they have the winner picked out? barring bad luck of course. i think Cindeen Shelby is the one.. anyone know where Next top model is?
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

Shakamaker View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shakamaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 6:40am
I'd been having a bad run with the doggies so had a bit of a break recently, but decided to make a return with the Aust Cup heats tonight, and I like backing dogs with early pace at the Meadows.

So my first bet was Dyna Obelia $15 place, paid $6.30 the drum but $31.50 win Cry

Event: Greyhounds - THE MEADOWS (VIC)
Race 02 - 7:35 PM
MTD AUSTRALIAN CUP HT2
Selections: 4 DYNA OBELIA
Bet Type: Place
Bet Amount:
$ 15.00
Event: Greyhounds - THE MEADOWS (VIC)
Race 02 - 7:35 PM
MTD AUSTRALIAN CUP HT2
Selections: 4 DYNA OBELIA
Bet Type: Place
Bet Amount:
$ 15.00
Shakamaker View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shakamaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 9:02am
Originally posted by OLAH OLAH wrote:

anyway does anyone think they have the winner picked out? barring bad luck of course. i think Cindeen Shelby is the one.. anyone know where Next top model is?

Found NTM, it ran in the 2nd heat of the Super Stayers............and won Big smile
OLAH View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OLAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 10:13pm
ouch, Cindeen got beat... there goes the all up. NTM is a very good stayer, hard to beat. the Aust Cup field looks great.. im sticking with Cindeen/DL
DiamondsAtDusk View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiamondsAtDusk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 8:19am
Really, really keen on High Earner in the final
We Started Nothing.
DiamondsAtDusk View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiamondsAtDusk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 8:47am
Fell at the first postCry
We Started Nothing.
Run For Fun View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Run For Fun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 7:38am
Would be appreciative if someone could give a brief summary of the heats before the barrier draw.  Smile
It's hard to soar with eagles...

Cheers
Run For Fun View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Run For Fun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 7:17am
Thanks a heap Doggie followers.  OuchConfused
It's hard to soar with eagles...

Cheers
Kong View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 10:06am
RFF, the final was on the 27th Feb... a couple of days before your post.

The 150K was won by Dyna Lachlan who trailed Galba Jack until the last bend and changed gears.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic