Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Dosage - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Another new Chef-de-Race

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote John H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another new Chef-de-Race
    Posted: 25 Sep 2013 at 5:45pm
Announced on Dr Roman's website in the past few days:

Awesome Again = Intermediate/Classic.

Leaving his sire & grandsire, Deputy Minister & Vice Regent, both by far more influential, international ongoing influences I would have thought, in Dosage limbo yet again, I suspect.

At first glance, the article makes barely a reference to the contribution of either, which surely would impact on the way one would view AA, again, I would have thought.

Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2013 at 10:48pm
It's hard not to like  this choice, though I'm not a fan of dosage as you know.  As the only sire to get 4 Breeders Cup winners in Ghostzapper, Wilko, Round Pound, and Ginger Punch, he has a proven list of black type winners that also include Paynter, Toccet, and Game on Dude.

It is nice that Romans named an active stallion for a change.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic