Join up at Sportsbet - Click here

Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Another mass shooting in America

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242526
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 12:23pm
Astounding to me that authorities are focussed on motives, when there seems little to be gained from it. It is a way of deflecting from the obvious fact that military-type weapons do not belong in civilian hands.
Sponsored Links
Click here to grab your bonuses when you join up with Sportsbet.

max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 8:26pm
All sorts of crazy angles being canvassed on the old internet, about what happened. One bloke posited "demonic possession" as the explanation. No-one has managed to work Bigfoot into it. Yet.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 2:20pm
I was just reading where three movies have been made in the last five years, where in the plot an accountant turned into an assassin. I can't confirm it, but maybe Steve got an idea from watching one of them, you never know what trips the switch.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242526
  Share Topic