Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

ALP Election Gloating

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ALP Election Gloating
    Posted: 18 May 2019 at 12:08pm
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ (or in your case Rusty get someone to at least explain it to you)

I think TBV has the potential to get ugly tonight. Been speaking to a few associates & its been agreed to set a few ground rules.

* Right wingers should not log on - just lurk behind the shadows. Refer Whale for more detail
* Please no on-going one line jabs. You know - the little subtle posts every 10 min or so over about 5 hours (examples can be seen in the Folau thread). So put all the gloating together in one - or maybe two posts at a maximum. Yes PT - that includes you.
* Speaking of you PT - can we please make tonight a Trump Free zone. Business back to usual for you tomorrow
* Remember not everyone will be as excited as others with the results. Be considerate & respect others. Any foaming at the mouth will be swiftly acted upon (sorry Rusty - when you start using the word "silly" its a dead giveaway).
* Tonight is not the time for justification, recrimination or spite. We have 3 years ahead of us to do that. Left wingers should just enjoy. Right wingers put it in the memory bank & have a few bets at Globe Derby to soften the pain (everythings relative).
* I know we shouldn't ask who we voted for. Most are obvious - not always though. I mean who would have picked Rusty as a closet Hanson man who is voting ALP for the first time ? Whales the intriguing one though. Had him pegged as an ALP lock - however he said the other day he couldn't vote for them (wages growth i think ?). Maybe in Palmers corner ? (i know he liked the bird in his ads). Hopefully he will drop a few hints
* We need to ensure we keep some humour tonight. Will expect Macca, Tiger & djebel to help out in this department.

So the the word for tonight is "CONSIDERATION". Enjoy the day all

Refer ALP Election Promises
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 1:00pm
Has Antony called it yet, or are you just conceding on your own?
Xavier View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xavier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 1:03pm
Blow the whistle
She’s all over RED rover
Karl and Susan Kennedy are my heroes
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 1:04pm
Did someone write this about you oneone and you've just changed some names and details?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 1:09pm
Hey oneone, is that a an attempt at restriction of my political expression?Shocked

Have you got Izzy's lawyer's phone number?
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ (or in your case Rusty get someone to at least explain it to you)

I think TBV has the potential to get ugly tonight. Been speaking to a few associates & its been agreed to set a few ground rules.

* Right wingers should not log on - just lurk behind the shadows. Refer Whale for more detail
* Please no on-going one line jabs. You know - the little subtle posts every 10 min or so over about 5 hours (examples can be seen in the Folau thread). So put all the gloating together in one - or maybe two posts at a maximum. Yes PT - that includes you.
* Speaking of you PT - can we please make tonight a Trump Free zone. Business back to usual for you tomorrow
* Remember not everyone will be as excited as others with the results. Be considerate & respect others. Any foaming at the mouth will be swiftly acted upon (sorry Rusty - when you start using the word "silly" its a dead giveaway).
* Tonight is not the time for justification, recrimination or spite. We have 3 years ahead of us to do that. Left wingers should just enjoy. Right wingers put it in the memory bank & have a few bets at Globe Derby to soften the pain (everythings relative).
* I know we shouldn't ask who we voted for. Most are obvious - not always though. I mean who would have picked Rusty as a closet Hanson man who is voting ALP for the first time ? Whales the intriguing one though. Had him pegged as an ALP lock - however he said the other day he couldn't vote for them (wages growth i think ?). Maybe in Palmers corner ? (i know he liked the bird in his ads). Hopefully he will drop a few hints
* We need to ensure we keep some humour tonight. Will expect Macca, Tiger & djebel to help out in this department.

So the the word for tonight is "CONSIDERATION". Enjoy the day all

You seem to be pretty sure of the result ?

I hope you are right.

reductio ad absurdum
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 1:12pm
Why would anybody be proud to be a right winger ?

All suicide bombers and mass murderers are right wingers, It is really not something to be proud of.

reductio ad absurdum
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 1:24pm
Both PT & I seem to be taking up quite a bit of space in your head oneone.
You thought about seeking help for that?
You should really monitor it closely, or bitterness will end up consuming you.
#Staysafe
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 1:48pm
nit rich, the right wingers have poured constant sht on Labor, now when the result is obvious you are asking for restraint LOL
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 2:56pm
What’s odds about the ABC’s results feed being cocked up again tonight ? Always about 2 hours behind everyone else. They put up all these flashy graphics & then read the real results off a scrap of paper - lol
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 3:39pm
the bluddy election result means nothing to me , as Whale has me near dead.
BUT ,   me having to apologise to PT & Rusty is going to be unbearable.

I miss heard some time ago, when the Doctor told me there would be NO more erections for me.        Turns out He was correct too.
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 3:41pm
I took my voting seriously this morning. I saw there was Pirate Party and a Weed Party. Something about animals too.
Xavier View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xavier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 3:51pm
I chucked in Fraser Anning at No 6 just because I thought it would be funny if he got back on.
Karl and Susan Kennedy are my heroes
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by TJMitchell TJMitchell wrote:

I took my voting seriously this morning. I saw there was Pirate Party and a Weed Party. Something about animals too.
I gave that animal rights group 1, 2 & 3 in the Senate - followed by Palmer & Hanson. Nothing wrong with me & my 12th vote went to some bird at the bottom right hand side for some Christian mob on the basis it was probably the only one she would get.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 7:26pm
We are FREE THINKING types TJ
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 7:53pm
Goodness me This on Sportsbet.Shocked

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 8:00pm
For context Google ''Scott Morrison Engadine Maccas 1997''
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

For context Google ''Scott Morrison Engadine Maccas 1997''

bit below the belt Shocked

seriously why irrelevant crap lol has to be brought up is beyond me,, nasty stuff
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 8:08pm
Sportsbet have a market on it.
VSP. View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote VSP. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 8:13pm

I gave that animal rights group 1, 2 & 3 in the Senate ...........

If they ever get traction you'll live to regret it, they're the most dangerous zealot's of them all.
www.snowshoecats.webs.com
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by VSP. VSP. wrote:

If they ever get traction you'll live to regret it, they're the most dangerous zealot's of them all.

They are not animal smart.

reductio ad absurdum
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by VSP. VSP. wrote:

you would regret it if you eat meat or use animal products, any other reasons ?
VSP. View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote VSP. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 8:30pm
yeah, they subscribe to the PETA theory, that animals are better off dead than in any form of relationship with humans. Anti all pets, would rather see them dead than "owned".
www.snowshoecats.webs.com
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 9:34pm
Antony Green saying opinion polls not reflecting actual voting
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 9:46pm
ALP out to $1.50 at 7.50pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 9:49pm
Getting very tight
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 9:56pm
Into $1.25 @ 7.55pm
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 10:01pm
ALP will win but will not have a majority
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 10:02pm
Image result for tony abbott praying
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 10:15pm
Not the landslide to labor.

Penny wong doesnt know what to say.

Qld staying with the libs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>