Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

ALP ... no hope?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

Nothing at all....is there?

you are the one whining that mp's phones were tapped. now its all good.

you arent making any sense here, just conflated, deflecting nonsense. as per usual....

Whining? I asked a question. Dead

you asked a question??????????????????????????

no...
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by scamanda scamanda wrote:

Nothing at all....is there?

you are the one whining that mp's phones were tapped. now its all good.

you arent making any sense here, just conflated, deflecting nonsense. as per usual....

Whining? I asked a question. Dead

It was a deflection and you were caught behind.

when pt gets into turbo charged deflect mode, he just asks a bunch of rapid fire questions of other topics.

not very covert ol pt....
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 3:08pm
A question is only considered a question when it isn't a deflection.

Hope that helps.
I started with nothing and still have most of it left
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 3:14pm
I said call the cops.

What sort of p1sspoor deflection is that?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 3:16pm

I said call the cops.

What sort of p1sspoor deflection is that?

no need to call the cops when they already had their target and were listening in.

scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 3:17pm
Call the cops? What're you on man, I want some.
If the cope turned up at your joint you'd run out the back door.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 3:18pm

On cloud 9 after R7 Gawler Big smile
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 3:20pm
HEADLINE NEWS.

Police Seen Chasing Mad Mullet. The net has widened.
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 3:21pm

Yeah I know, I missed it. Ouch
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 3:25pm

Yeah I know, I missed it. Ouch

Bad luck mate

$9 Betfair
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 3:42pm
Nice, well done.

I forgot. Ouch

Seriously I'm retired and used to have a squillion things to do when working and never missed a beat but can't even remember to take my thyroid medication. It's only once a day EVERY DAY, but yeah I still forget.

Won't be long and I'll have one of the plastic boxes marked SMTWTFS.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 3:46pm

Nice, well done.

I forgot. Ouch

Seriously I'm retired and used to have a squillion things to do when working and never missed a beat but can't even remember to take my thyroid medication. It's only once a day EVERY DAY, but yeah I still forget.

Won't be long and I'll have one of the plastic boxes marked SMTWTFS.

So is she. Bowed a tendon during the race
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 3:50pm
Oh crap. Better look for a paddock somewhere on the north coast for her then.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 7:31pm
The good old days, when you could be wined and dined by Chinese noodle billionaires, take home a quarter million in Rolexes, brown paper bags full of cash and nobody batted an eyelid

max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 7:38pm
Expert deflection, PT. Sam looking for all the world like a "shot duck" , but look over there, who are those people talking to the Chinaman ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 8:04pm
Dastyari is the deflection
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 8:18pm
The sun has gone down on Sam's political career, imo. Finished.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 8:59pm
I smell another Utegate or Senator Cash federal police, AWU raid fiasco coming up/

A second Cash staffer ''quit'' today. The goct refuses to answer questions around donations to the Lib Party by Chinese at the time Turnbull is dining with them, and they hav govt contracts pending

How did 3 news agencies simultaneously get leaks of classified information that is a year old today?

Did the police leak it, or did the govt. The information is supposedly so bad that Dastyari career is on the line, so who leaked such security agency information, and why now a year after it supposedly happened?

Might be a scandal coming and it may not be Dastyari the only one looking bad methinks.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 9:12pm
Yep, Bullgelati Bill is looking decidedly UNBACKABLE as an Australian Leader ... he will sink without trace, with Slippery Sam providing the anchor ...

This is the hypocritical soft cocked sycophant, as he should always be remembered ...

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 11:13pm
Sammy baby should be gone ..    Shorten can't take the risk of keeping him. .
   Treason at best in fact.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2017 at 5:23am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Sammy baby should be gone ..    Shorten can't take the risk of keeping him. .
   Treason at best in fact.

Different issue but something Labor has to give consideration to with a Turnbull knockout blow coming 

Wonder what Bennelong internal polling looks like?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2017 at 6:28am
Some real leadership? Over to you Mr Turnbull.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2017 at 7:21am
plenty of alp figures will be glad to see the arse end of this grub. hopefully he doesnt linger and find his way back into senior positions. this should be the end of shanghai sam as a political player...so long you little spiv.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2017 at 7:38am
Journalist: Are you doing something about the breach in national security that has put classified information in the public arena

Turnbull: I'm I'm I'm...... This is all about Dastyari and Shorten, I have to go...
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2017 at 7:47am

plenty of alp figures will be glad to see the arse end of this grub. hopefully he doesnt linger and find his way back into senior positions. this should be the end of shanghai sam as a political player...so long you little spiv.

have to agree, have tried to excuse this bloke for so long but just a stupid , slimy worm, had to bring his children into it at the press conference/statement, no shame with a grub like this, the fake catch in the voice and welling of tears were classic LOL
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2017 at 8:06am
Dastyari isn't going anywhere.

He loses 10K a year but remains in Parliament.

NOT good enough.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2017 at 8:13am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Dastyari isn't going anywhere.

He loses 10K a year but remains in Parliament.

NOT good enough.

hopefully he is done insofar as advancing any further, and decides to retire. he is a fundraiser king, thats his value to the party.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2017 at 8:16am
Naturally he can't be expelled from parliament, unless convicted of something. But it appears he was an "asset" to the govt, and they had more dirt on him kept in reserve for future use.
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2017 at 9:43am
Dastyari was put into the naughty corner before by Shorten after the Chinese paid his personal debts.
Doing it again will last about as long, maybe a little longer depending on what happens regarding what he did ie did he break any laws or parliamentary rules?

I read yesterday ( someone might be able to find it, I can't) that Dastyari was accusing Turnbull and the Libs of being racist against him. Something along the lines of 'because I come from another country'.

The guy just keeps using it to his advantage. And Shorten doesn't want to lose a muslim from Iran from his ranks. But in the end, it was the senator from Iran who did the wrong thing, not a senator from anywhere else.

He should be sacked.
They've replace senators before, they can do it now.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2017 at 9:45am
What has he actually been caught doing?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
  Share Topic