Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

ALP ... no hope?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ALP ... no hope?
    Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 9:05pm
If they couldn't hold a Victorian Metropolitan seat like Northcote, what hope of winning the next election ...?Embarrassed

And they lost to an Aboriginal woman!!! ... ohhhh the pain!Cry (at least she wasn't a lesbian i suppose ...)
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 5:55am
I am with you Doc, a celebration of diversity in Victoria. Thumbs Up
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 5:00pm
Reaffirms my position - Bill Shorten is still the LNP's great white hope!Embarrassed
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 5:10pm
F-all to do with Shorten.

Northcote used to be a working class area, however you need $1m plus to but a 2-bedroom there, choc a bloc full of the socially aware and upwardly mobile folks these days.  Not unlike a heap of inner suburbs in Melbourne let alone elsewhere in major cities.  

Demographic change, simple as, and that's the challenge for Labor.

Not a challenge for the Libs of course, because they don't even contest these seats.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Reaffirms my position - Bill Shorten is still the LNP's great white hope!Embarrassed

the critical point is labor hitting hard on the by election being a message on Turnbull .
A good line ...        Don't be surprised if mop head does well.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 5:13pm
... and now "his girl" KKKristina has been pulled out of moth balls!!! ... I guess the demise is complete for her.Dead 

Since she shook off the "anchor" of "Credlin and Keneally", the unstoppable Peta Credlin has gone from strength to strength, and starts her own prime time gig next week.Clap

Whilst Peta gets her due recognition, it seems KKK has too ... shafted by Sky to the Lunch time graveyard shift (a media death sentence up against Ellen!) with PVnObody ... once again, she is the sacrificial lamb ... doesn't she get it?Confused

... and wouldn't it be a dream come true if the Yank was a dual citizen!!!LOL
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

F-all to do with Shorten.

Northcote used to be a working class area, however you need $1m plus to but a 2-bedroom there, choc a bloc full of the socially aware and upwardly mobile folks these days.  Not unlike a heap of inner suburbs in Melbourne let alone elsewhere in major cities.  

Demographic change, simple as, and that's the challenge for Labor.

Not a challenge for the Libs of course, because they don't even contest these seats.

Don't be afraid to say LGBTQI YES voters!Wink
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 1:54pm
"Slipper Sam, the China Man" never seems to learn! ... no matter Soft Cock Bullgelati Bill will do nothing about this guy, after all, the pumped up pissant is their great hope!

Sabotaging your own government efforts in the very very important process of SURVEILLANCE of an over seas person of interest is quite clearly TREASON!

Is there another word for it PT?

What if that individual had left that meeting, and driven his vehicle through a crowd ...???

... or will SURVEILLANCE be futile in Australia, because of MUSLIMS OF CONVENIENCE like  Sam and Waleed, who might feel it's more important to warn their overseas mates, than to be loyal to their country? ... has Sam proven that he is NOT a dual citizen ... has he renounced his CHINESE CITIZENSHIP?

Sam Disateryari ... The Gift That Just keeps Giving! ... Merry Christmas Malcolm!Party

Malcolm Turnbull questions Sam Dastyari's loyalty amid claims he passed security information to Chinese donor

The Prime Minister is questioning Labor Senator Sam Dastyari's loyalty to Australia.

"Whose side is he on? Is he on the side of the agencies that keep us safe or is he on the side of a foreign government?" Malcolm Turnbull has asked.

Senator Dastyari quit the Labor frontbench last year after admitting Chinese businessman Huang Xiangmo paid a legal bill for him.

Mr Turnbull has today seized on Fairfax media reports about another meeting between Mr Huang and Senator Dastyari to demand more answers from the Senator.

Fairfax reported that Senator Dastyari told Mr Huang his phone was most likely being tapped by intelligence agencies.

Senator Dastyari said he went to Mr Huang's house weeks after he lost his frontbench job last year to tell him they should not have any further contact.

The Senator denied ever passing on any classified information but said he put to Mr Huang some gossip that was being spread by journalists.

Mr Turnbull has demanded more information about what has been alleged.

"Here he is, an Australian Senator who has gone to a meeting with a foreign national with close links to a foreign government and advises that foreign national Mr Huang to put their phones inside to avoid the possibility of surveillance," Mr Turnbull said

"Why is he giving counter-surveillance advice to Mr Huang? Why is he doing that?

"Why is he trying to alert Mr Huang that perhaps Australian security agencies may have an interest in him," Mr Turnbull said.

The PM called it a very serious issue of national security.

Shorten warns Dastyari about questionable judgement

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 1:54pm
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 1:59pm
libs are hypocrits regarding chinese association and donors. they love them.

that said...only natural that libs play politics when opportunity presents. and this little corrupt grub dastyari needs airing out like a pee- stained matress. the ALP should hsve rissoled this spiv ages ago. nothing but trouble and cannot be trusted.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 2:08pm
This Mr Huang?

Or this one? 

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 2:10pm
Actually all 3 are the same Mr Huang Embarrassed

I hope Mal wasn't whispering state secrets in his ear there, he looks pretty cosy with himShocked
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 2:13pm
He is guilty of treason, he should be in custody facing charges.

What happens when one of the Western Sydney ALP politicians warns an asylum seeking Radical Muslim Terrorist that he might be under surveillance, and how to avoid it, and enables him to carry out his attack?

Is there a difference, other than he would also be on terrorism charges as well as treason?

What dirt does this parasite have on Bullgelati Bill, I wonder? 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 2:15pm
No answers PT?

Speechless?
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 2:16pm
Dastardly Dastyari , the ALP's own muslim member who gives other countries security info on his own country. What a disgrace.

If he wasn't a muslim he'd be dragged over the coals on The Project by now.

I started with nothing and still have most of it left
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 2:16pm

No answers PT?

Speechless?

What has he done. The govt refuses to answer.

Are Labor MPs routinely phone tapped Doc, like they were under Menzies?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 2:17pm
I'll be surprised if Dastyari is ever accepted again by the Australian public. He just comes across as false as buggery since being caught with his pants down.  If I were Shorten I'd put a muzzle on him. 
Scientist & Global Warming Expert
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 2:19pm
Anyway, I reckon they should get the Federal Police to investigate this, as soon as they are finished with the Lib Party room leaker and Michaelia Cash's association with the police in the AWU office raids
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

I'll be surprised if Dastyari is ever accepted again by the Australian public. He just comes across as false as buggery since being caught with his pants down.  If I were Shorten I'd put a muzzle on him. 

He actually now has enough naughty points up to be considered a future ALP leader.

Shorten is way ahead atm though.
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Anyway, I reckon they should get the Federal Police to investigate this, as soon as they are finished with the Lib Party room leaker and Michaelia Cash's association with the police in the AWU office raids

Why not call for another Royal Commission Bill? Hell it's only money.

Bill? LOL I mean PT. 

Sorry it was all that deflecting that put me off.Big smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by scamanda scamanda wrote:

Why not call for another Royal Commission Bill? Hell it's only money.

Bill? LOL I mean PT. 

Sorry it was all that deflecting that put me off.Big smile

Deflection?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 2:27pm

No answers PT?

Speechless?

So you are a fan of the treasonous hypocrite PT, and you obviously support his actions in claiming cash for comment and then assisting avoidance of surveillance for a representative of an overseas communist regime? ... hmmmm ... would you say he's colluding? ... that sounds somehow familiar? oh yes ... RUSSIA!!! RUSSIA!!! RUSSIA!!! comes to mind ... but you just keep on defending him ya' hypocrite!Wink

Which do you consider his greater contribution to Australia PT, the tip off or the lies about policy, and do you think the Chinese Communist Government got value for money ? 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 2:37pm

No answers PT?

Speechless?

whats wrong with mp's being phone tapped?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 2:40pm
Nothing at all....is there?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 2:44pm
Answering a question with a question again PT? ... rattled PT? ... hypocrite?LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 2:46pm

you are the one whining that mp's phones were tapped. now its all good.

you arent making any sense here, just conflated, deflecting nonsense. as per usual....
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

No answers PT?

Speechless?

whats wrong with mp's being phone tapped?

Spinal tap would suffice,.....that is if you could find one amongst this mob.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 2:52pm

you arent making any sense here, just conflated, deflecting nonsense. as per usual....

Whining? I asked a question. Dead
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 3:01pm

Whining? I asked a question. Dead

It was a deflection and you were caught behind.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 3:04pm
I didn't get an answer either, from 3 now who felt compelled to comment
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
  Share Topic