Join up at Sportsbet - Click here

Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by filling out the web form on our Home Page. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

AFL 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 525354
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 6:07pm
Heater?
Sponsored Links
Click here to grab your bonuses when you join up with Sportsbet.

jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by subastral subastral wrote:

Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

draft order...Danger, Treloar, Gawn, Shaw, Boyd, Hodge, McVeigh... 

I intend taking all the mids named as backs...lack of good defenders cruelled me last year...

Way too old. McVeigh especially. Money is in GWS defenders. Zac Williams was a star for me this year, but you cant go wrong with any of their backline, except Davis.

I'm talking about Toll Road's draft comp...not regular supercoach...the teams with scoring backs/ mids finished top in the comp...I struggled with regular backs...though I did have Williams...

Boyd, Hodge and McVeigh will outscore Rampe, Grundy, Laird et al...

Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by subastral subastral wrote:

Heater?

yeah..like the little metal thing with bars that light up...Wink

you didn't really ask that?

Ecair Issoire View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ecair Issoire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 6:23pm
Jujuno

Sorry for being a Hawks fan and a passionate 1.
Won't be changing in a hurry.

Hope Lewis and Mitchell do ok at their new clubs..for the yr or 2 they have left and
That o'meara and Mitchell have 7-8 great yrs with the Hawks.

O'meara could be anything
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by Ecair Issoire Ecair Issoire wrote:

Jujuno

Hope Lewis and Mitchell do ok at their new clubs..for the yr or 2 they have left and

True enough.  However at the moment he's nothing if his playing health doesn't improve dramatically.  Wink

Spoken for and on behalf of a Collingwood supporter who considers their off-season trades will almost certainly consign them to the bottom six.  
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Originally posted by Ecair Issoire Ecair Issoire wrote:

Jujuno

True enough.  However at the moment he's nothing if his playing health doesn't improve dramatically.  Wink

Spoken for and on behalf of a Collingwood supporter who considers their off-season trades will almost certainly consign them to the bottom six.  

too true...Cry
Toll Road View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toll Road Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 7:54pm
I to think that O'Meara is a huge risk. Hasn't played in the seniors for two years. If he doesn't come good they paid a lot for him. You only have to look at Adam Cooney he never came good again after his knee problems. Same could happen to O'Meara. Mitchell can find the pill but he doesn't really offer any blistering pace. Speed is one of the need the Hawks have even more so after trading Hill to Freo
Toll Road View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toll Road Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 8:56pm
Just to quote the Herald Sun again Tongue Seems the AFL has come out and said they made a mistake with the O'Meara trade. It did seem that a couple of dodgy trades got through

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 525354
  Share Topic