Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Greyhounds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

advert. advising 70% greyhounds killed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2016 at 8:04pm
Thank you to everyone for the above comments it troubles me how nobody can actually work this all out; i will try and break it down for you all:
There's a reason why I'm the news and the rest of you are not so use you heads a tad and think outside the box!!
1. Who was behind the four corners footage originally and the investigations? Animals Australia, right? Did she nearly destroy the industry well basically has ? So who is the biggest threat to the industry? Lyn White, trust me!!! She wants it GONE!! I've got too much to lose to see the industry shut down and apparently everyone knows who I am, so they/you should know that as well!

2.I recall making recommendations to participants regarding actions on how to save the industry under "risk management" and it fell on deaf ears. Thats just a common thing in this industry and everyone likes to think they're better than the bloke down the road.

3.So when you talk to government departments or media outlets they do risk management checks on you to see if you check out and if your story checks out. This is extremely complex and will go over everyones head so I don't expect you to understand it. They check everything on you to make sure you're telling the truth.

4. So i write a few letters saying i brought theses dogs and trust me the guys i used already know and completely understand why its been done this way so go ring them i will even provide there numbers if you like!! They're supposed to be my worst enemies and apparently I was out to get them because I bought dodgy dogs from them who knows if they where drugged it can never be proven. I had a game plan the whole time!

5. So i get on a website from china and buy a whole heap of known drugs. All I'm going to say: why do you think this happened around 5 months ago and i still have my licence and have never been charged ? Yet someone just received 12 years disqualification for EPO use!

6.This was to show the regulator has been made a mockery of as they actually don't have any powers at all when in fact they should have. How many investigations and prosecutions and trainers have been charged in Victoria since the original four corners ? None prior to this saga, and thats because the public are being told lies after lies. GRV have their hands tied; they just don't have the powers to sort the industry out and that has to be changed by the government. So we spend millions placing all these high profile people in the job, yet they can't do anything unless you are caught directly in the act. How much has that cost the public? Millions! Regulators have no idea about "risk management.' This was all done to make the Racing Minister change the laws and give all the powers needed to prosecute correctly and adequately, and if it doesn't happen this time then I will find another sneaky way to make it happen again. The government is on notice. They are stitching the industry up for failure because they WON'T legislate for the regulators to have the powers they rightfully need and deserve.

7.So i write letters to all the relevant ministers; police, racing, integrity & racing commission, even the greens for god sake hahaha nothing was done or ever acted on. Somebody reporting corruption should be listened to and this stems to Victoria Police as well.

8. Now i have all my checks and balances in place to make sure my story lines up, so i contact Lyn White, as she is a woman of many powers but is a corrupt ex copper, so when she investigates me with the leading journalist in Australia, i check out, my story checks out!!, Now i want you to think back to how much damage was done to the Australian Cattle trade by this woman; billions lost, and Greyhounds was her next agenda!! Live Baiting is old news the woman couldn't care as that does not make money. She needs a new story. So drugging is the perfect cover, i dare you all of you to try and even meet with the woman. She sits in a tower thinking she's god, and you would never get to meet her!!! Well in my first to weeks of going under cover i was able to meet with her and her legal teams the leading journalist in Australia and gather intelligence on their next move and Greyhounds was it!!!

9. Now before i approached her i watched hundreds of hours of footage on the woman. I profiled her to the max and worked out there is a very smart investigator behind all of her investigations that's either ex military or ex police or a damn good PI, now i walked straight into a top secret investigations team that nobody has access to, believe what you want but i have the proof. Ring the guy whom I'm supposed to have beef with, he has just a sniff of it, now i met her vegan tree hugging investigators and knew they weren't behind the bigger things as they just where not good operators!! So i complained and complained i want your best if you want this story Lyn about drugging in the Greyhound industry, and BINGO Dion Russell showed up he's behind all the stitch ups in the cattle trade everything the media are all over this and are trying to release a story but your majesty Lyn White is in panic mode and had put legal boundaries around such an article being published. Now i investigated him to the hilt and played him to gather all the facts about him and he's behind everything him Lyn White and a Journalist. The Australian newspaper bailed him up in Perth yesterday for comment and he ran! Lyn White was in panic mode on the phone to The Australian!

10. All of you silly buggers believe there's all this stuff caught there's one man who got caught on camera throwing names left right and centre and was met up at with the Sandown Race club. I was never mates with him, just acquaintances. It's all a ploy and he stood out like a sore thumb !! Theres a reason why i have exposure and he's just ranting on forums. Ask Kevin Wright about how he contacted a journalist and got shut down hard and when asked why he sent me death threats his quote was " is he a pussy now" before hanging up swiftly, this bloke is the man thats caused all the the trouble, when I get the footage that Lyn White currently has in her possession I will post it all to show you that he's an absolute clown!! Kevin Wright wanted the industry closed the whole time hence the comments of the commercial players all the time; he was attacking what keeps us going. And i could see this a mile off, i believe on the footage he was bagging well known trainers about how he was ripped off but in fact the truth is he ripped the owner of Kiowa Mon Many off for 70 straws and he thinks thats the end of that saga, i believe lawyers are being consulted!! He continuously rants and raves about suing me. But i would like to know what he's going to sue me for or anybody else? If you would like my email address to send your lawyers letters to i am more than willing to provide it!!

11. Now if you have all worked it out there will never be any footage ever shown on TV; there is nothing to show as i gathered enough intel to show the corruption through Animals Australia and journalists. And as i can prove everything my intentions where to prove the whole saga originally was a fraud on the public and an attack by Lyn White!! Hopefully the industry gets left alone now.

All participants must still be aware Charlie Wilson is still here and not running and hiding from anybody and will answer any question anyone has to ask, not like all the rumour spreading participants, wheres Lyn White right now? wheres GRV ? Wheres Kevin Wright right now? Where is the racing minister's comments about everything? Thats right everyone is silent the cage is rattled!!

Im speaking up about the wrongs that needed to be righted!! If i get crucified so be it I'm a big boy "sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me"

I never did this for Lyn White or fame or money because i don't need it i did purely to protect the industry as a whole, i have nothing to hide and thats why I'm still here its all a circus you silly clowns to show how easy it is to make regulators who spend billions and can't fix anything and embarrass the whole system whilst you all go on about how good you are.

PS If you can't see now its up to you as the participants to rid Animal Activists as a whole i will give you all the evidence to shut them down, Lyn White is now a disgrace she's failed and when i do provide the evidence to anybody who wants it but bear in mind there is so much of it you will read between the lines this woman is desperate and her next move was to get her drug effected hippy side kicks to break into Greyhound peoples properties and there dugs and stitch you all up!!! I was around the conversations!!!
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

Heavy10 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2016 at 8:05pm
Sorry should of said the above was posted on Facebook..coukd be interesting times ahead
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2017 at 8:22pm
Not sure who that person is Heavy... ...comes across as mad as a meat axe !
Scientist & Global Warming Expert
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic