Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 9,11,13,15,17,19
    Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 6:09pm
These numbers featured a whopping 9 times in 9 races at the Gold Coast today, winning 5 of the races

LOL
LOL
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 6:13pm
$1 win on each of them still loses?
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 6:23pm
Correct PT.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 6:25pm
Not at level stakes, anyway.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 6:30pm
And on the basis one might have rather more on the shorter as opposed to the longer ones, the loss actually increases.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

These numbers featured a whopping 9 times in 9 races at the Gold Coast today, winning 5 of the races

LOL
LOL

it has been a while ,numbers not been going to well for weeks ?

featured lol, that is one way of putting it.
Race 3 no 7 placed, fistly I did not know you went that low, anything to boost your ridiculous theory though.

Secondly it paid approx $4.50 the place, in that race 7, 9, 11,13,15 ,17 were all decent odds, interesting to know how you made a profit betting E/w there LOL

Race 7 same thing, no's 7,9,11,13,15,17 all bettable by your criteria, no 11 ,worst result, pays $3.40 Confused

race 8 no profit, race 9 no 9 pays $1.50 place so no return there

Overall a losing day

Great system Thumbs Up
Australia doesn't have to cross water to find our enemies ,

We've done a mighty job of importing them ,    allowing them to breed and join TBV.       
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

And on the basis one might have rather more on the shorter as opposed to the longer ones, the loss actually increases.

No, proportionally staked, there was a quite clear profit on the day.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 6:47pm
Frogsh1t troll-man.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

No, proportionally staked, there was a quite clear profit on the day.

no , she claims places too, on that basis betting E/W there is no way she made a profit.
proportionately staked for the win, she would have busted her bank many times in the last few weeks, as she has often with her live betting threads

We've done a mighty job of importing them ,    allowing them to breed and join TBV.       
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 6:49pm

Frogsh1t troll-man.

Sorry if you find facts disagreeable.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 6:51pm

Frogsh1t troll-man.

exactly

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 7:03pm
R2 quinella of $38 x ?? was all I needed for the arvo Wink
Experience is something you gain a few minutes after you could have used it!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 7:07pm
Won for the place as well, proportionally staked, and was way in front for a win, I wonder if SC will be back to admit he opened his mouth and was WRONG !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 7:14pm
How about you weak ****s come back and admit there was a very clear profit, win or each-way !
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 7:15pm

Won for the place as well, proportionally staked, and was way in front for a win, I wonder if SC will be back to admit he opened his mouth and was WRONG !
Pretty sure it's "she" Max
Second in the 2017 TBV Dead Pool Competition
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Pretty sure it's "she" Max

Not so, 1-1, imo.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2018 at 2:08pm
Right, well, I messaged old Second Chance, and suggested he correct his error here, but he refuses, so here is the truth, rather than the snide "Frogsh1t troll-man" lie.

TAB number      Bets Win Plc   WOut   WRet   WPrf  W%   WPOT
-------------------------------------------------------------
9                   9   0   1    802      0   -802   0 -100.0
11                  9   3   5   1161   3165   2004  33  172.6
13                  7   1   2    406    994    588  14  144.8
15                  8   1   1    401    990    589  12  146.9
17                  6   0   0    145      0   -145   0 -100.0
19                  2   0   0     56      0    -56   0 -100.0
>>> Totals     41   5   9   2971   5149   2178  12   73.3

yep, 73% profit on the day, at SP & TABNSW. Second Chance is obviously arithmetically well astray here, but not that that matters, but not having the good grace to accept his mistake, speaks volumes. You are the "frogsh!t" here, pal. I really do have to keep better company, than this place provides !
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2018 at 2:19pm
Moral of story: Never make statements when a stats man has the software to confirm or deny LOL

I always qualify my often outlandish observations with  "but I'm sure the stats will disagree" LOL  That old fence comes to the rescue often Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2018 at 2:29pm
Your spreadsheet sucks, but no-one other than you really cares about it.

ps why don't you just quit the site as you promised you'd do in an unsolicited and unwanted pm to me in which you bagged another member and sl*gged the management team?
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2018 at 3:02pm

ps why don't you just quit the site as you promised you'd do in an unsolicited and unwanted pm to me in which you bagged another member and sl*gged the management team?

I never got one of those emails about E + E Ouch

Plenty did

ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2018 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

I never got one of those emails about E + E Ouch

Plenty did

I got one. Although admittedly it came via another member.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2018 at 3:23pm

The table is spot-on. Unlike your "frogsh!t" assertions. You "cared" enough to try contradict my claim, with no more than a dirty snide remark, and now I have backed it up with hard facts, you "don't care". LOL  What a weak ****
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2018 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

Moral of story: Never make statements when a stats man has the software to confirm or deny LOL

I always qualify my often outlandish observations with  "but I'm sure the stats will disagree" LOL  That old fence comes to the rescue often Wink
Moral of the story is that "frogsh1t, troll man" is not acceptable as a response, in my book, unless it is backed up, and clearly it wasn't, and can't be. But I gave him a chance, via a private message suggestion, to correct the mistake. And no, I don't think 9,11,13 etc has any merit, but being abused for pointing out the truth of what happened on the day, needs reproof.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2018 at 6:49pm
Deary me Cry
Topic being discussed.
'Those numbers knocking on the door especially late.
No rough results at Gunnedah............
Last race a BM 54 the most likely race type for a huge result.
No. 13 lobs at SP $101 & I never gave it a thought, having backed 3 others at $20+ Angry
Moral of this story: Stupidity = you deserve what you get or in this case, don't get LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic