Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > Buy and Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

3 mares PTIF Upsized(Catbird)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birricannia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 mares PTIF Upsized(Catbird)
    Posted: 10 Jan 2009 at 7:45pm
Three mares in foal to Upsized (Catbird). My Lourdes (Celestial Dancer) winner of over 50k. Corascating (Azzaam) out of a black type Lunchtime mare. Scent of an Angel (Kings Theatre) out of a Zedative mare. $1500 each, negotiable to anyone who  plans to get the foals to a track .Smile
Located Rockhamton. PVT me if you are interested.
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

the bushman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the bushman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 3:06am
transport kills them birri for me , makes them 4k + each
birricannia View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birricannia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2009 at 4:24am
Where are you bushie? If you where interested I could probably get them to Brisbane which may help.
madame View Drop Down
Foal
Foal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 8:39pm
interested in mares in foal to upsized
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic