Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.
Punters, click here for everything about betting: Villagebet - Community of punters.

2019 Dead Pool

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 4:16pm
I'd just like to see all painkillers withheld untill the Devil takes him Angry
Experience is something you gain a few minutes after you could have used it!
Sponsored Links

SkyDancer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyDancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 4:25pm
I’d like to just put a pillow of his face
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 4:37pm
You're far too kind Unhappy
Experience is something you gain a few minutes after you could have used it!
SkyDancer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyDancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 5:30pm
Well when you look at it that way
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 5:34pm
Is it too late for him to join Izzy's church and get his ticket to heaven? 
Only the best people.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 5:43pm
LOL

Talking about tickets, wonder who punched Epstein's.  Would normally suggest fixer Cohen, but nah he's incarcerated too isn't he?
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

I'd just like to see all painkillers withheld untill the Devil takes him Angry

Yeah, or he tells where the other girls are, and which brother it was that was with him in Belangelo. 
animals before people.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 2:13am
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

LOL

Talking about tickets, wonder who punched Epstein's.  Would normally suggest fixer Cohen, but nah he's incarcerated too isn't he?

Would have been a "bipartisan" decision to remove him from the suicide watch SC ... by all accounts good old lefties Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew were "Gold Class Frequent Flyers" with Epstein Air ... Trump was simply an "acquaintance" ... Wink
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 2:56pm
A gorilla on Rupert Murdoch.💩
"Two hundred years ago, 99.999 percent of human idiocy went unrecorded. Now we have the Internet."

Errol Morris
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 1:03pm
Polly Farmer 84

SkyDancer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyDancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 1:10pm
Australian Football Hall of Fame legend Graham 'Polly' Farmer has died aged 84.

The Western Australian forged a spectacular career in the WAFL before and after a successful stint with Geelong in the VFL.

One of the greatest ruckmen of all time, Farmer was named in the AFL Team of the Century in 1996 and as captain of the Indigenous Team of the Century in 2005.

His achievements include five WAFL flags - three with East Perth and two with West Perth - as well as one VFL premiership with the Cats.

Perhaps the strongest argument for Farmer's legacy among the greats of the game, however, is how he changed football with his ruck craft and handball skills.

A three-time Sandover medallist, he was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease 24 years ago.

The West Australian reports Farmer died in hospital surrounded by his family.

"We have just shared our last precious moments with our dear dad and grandfather," daughter Kim told the newspaper.

"It’s been an amazing life shared with a beautiful man. We will miss him."

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 8:45am
Peter Fonda 79 from lung cancer.
Only the best people.
Tontonan View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tontonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 9:09am
Vale Peter Fonda

I just watched Easy Rider only two nights ago on SBS.  It is not a movie I have warmed to in the past but this time around I really got it as a very clever metaphor of what 'the sixties' was all about.

His father Henry Fonda conceded that he didn't  understand the movie yet it out grossed all of Henry's movies combined.  Not bad for junior's first shot at film making.  It cost $400,000 to make and proved a juggernaut at the box office grossing $60 million.

I think in the past the movie disappointed me because I wanted it to be a celebration of the counter culture and it is not.  It far more critical than that, and in my dotage I can appreciate that.

"We blew it Billy.  We blew it."

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 9:15am
I didn't think Deep Throat was Linda Lovelace's best work either Tontonan. But there you go - the box office said differently ! 
TBV Statistical Analyst - & often misunderstood !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
  Share Topic