Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

2019 Black Caviar Lightning Stakes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 10:08pm
Stewards R. :-   Almost a Protest..   Film viewed , as In her Time Inconvenienced Sunlight. at 100m & 50m
Written By ; received Heel lacerations .
Osborne Bulls: met interference from Glenall as they jumped.
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 10:26pm
I am surprised the Bulls fans have not come out to support Williams comment that he is the best sprinter in the country.
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by VOYAGER VOYAGER wrote:

I am surprised the Bulls fans have not come out to support Williams comment that he is the best sprinter in the country.

Best to ask === How do the "ratings see them"

FWIW ' The Lightening,
   I rated the race 1.5K below G1 standard 19.5 + weight 58.5 = 78
   I rated NATURE STRIP. 1.5 above G2 standard 21.5 +wt. 57.5 = 79
           WINX           G1 standard = 21 + weight 57       = 78

OF COURSE . Those Ratings ( less weight carried ) with changed variables decides what one backs.

Includes Suitable :Tracks -Distances- Improvement - rider -weights -jiggers.
etc.etc.

( Watch the WINX supporters get after me ).

breeding_above_all View Drop Down
Weanling
Weanling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breeding_above_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 7:55am
Bulls is the best sprinter.. hands down always comes over the top, all depends on timing of the run from Jock
pnclick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pnclick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by VOYAGER VOYAGER wrote:

Pretty hard to justify his comment. never won a group 1 and there is a horse in NSW thats won multiple group 1's, $15+m in prizemoney, and beat OB the only time they have met. But ultimately, that's all it was...a comment.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic