Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

2018 Dead Pool

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Also Ron (WON) Casey at 89
I liked Won. His radio talk back was great entertainment. Would not last a week on air these days. Shame
Scientist & Global Warming Expert
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 12:03pm
Would fight at the drop of a hat , anytime, anywhere, not a bad swimmer in his day either ,
to a lot of people he was good entertainment, he hung in there much like his opinions.
R.I.P.
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 12:17pm
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 9:07pm

Charles Aznavour dead at 94.

One of the great songs, about one of my favourite things ... the meaning of my life is ...

In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Also Ron (WON) Casey at 89
I liked Won. His radio talk back was great entertainment. Would not last a week on air these days. Shame
I remember going to Sydney Town Hall and being presented by Ron with our soccer premiership trophies in 1968 ... as a kid, had nfi who this nice bloke with silver hair was?
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 6:45am
Quentin gone at 43. Anyone have him?
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 12:05pm
I think Mike Willesee had him...………….. oh you mean for the pool, not sure.
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 9:57pm
Days Of Our Lives are having a bad trot. Peggy McCay who played the matriarch of the Brady family, Carolyn Brady has died, just weeks after her on screen husband passed away.
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 10:06am
Paul Allen- Microsoft co founder and owner of the Seattle Seahawks- 65 year old- cancer.
"Even the things that I believe in the most, I doubt.”
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 hours 52 minutes ago at 7:39am
Ian Kiernan aged 78. Former yachtsman and founder of Clean Up Australia.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic