Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

2018 Aust & NZ Jumps Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tillyras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 1:36pm
Terrible race.
Throw the form guide in the bin.
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

Lord Hybrow View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Hybrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 1:37pm
Don’t Be Shy - good girl
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Lord Hybrow Lord Hybrow wrote:

Don’t Be Shy - good girl

Could be the first mare to win this race since the great mare Pedro's Pride, Lord Hybrow.
crooked_gambler View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crooked_gambler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 3:03pm
Jumps racing does not belong in town on a Saturday.
This space has been intentionally left blank
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Hybrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

Don’t Be Shy - good girl

Could be the first mare to win this race since the great mare Pedro's Pride, Lord Hybrow.

PEDROS PRIDE in 1957 was well before my time Carioca.

But I think you’ll find that LAUGHING IN DUBAI in 2006 was the last mare to win the Australian Steeplechase.

Prior to that there was also VENITE in 1982.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 3:07pm
Of course not, nor doe's voting.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 3:08pm

Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

Don’t Be Shy - good girl

PEDROS PRIDE in 1957 was well before my time Carioca.

But I think you’ll find that LAUGHING IN DUBAI in 2006 was the last mare to win the Australian Steeplechase.

Prior to that there was also VENITE in 1982.

Oh, glad I said "could"
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Hybrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 9:35am
Five jumps races at the Bool today

I’m liking POLICE CAMP in the novice steeplechase. Not too many 4yo’s go over the bigger fences but I do like this horse

Also SOLAR COASTER in the 2nd of the maiden hurdles. Showed promise last season and should be improved at his 2nd hurdle start for this new season.

Prince of Penzance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prince of Penzance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 10:39am
I’ll be on Entirely Perfect (1 from 119) and Costano Mille (0 from 51) to both break through for Bryce today
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Hybrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 1:07pm
Trifecta for the late great PENTIRE in the feature steeplechase at Murray Bridge today.

1.Abebe
2. Pentomatic
3. Pentelligensia

Magnolian Khan View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magnolian Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 1:12pm
I think it’s about time SA ditch the jumps.
Lack of interest from punters, limited horses (only one local in the opener) and there is no trainers whose sole business is the jumps.

The punters wouldn’t even notice if they went.
Xavier View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xavier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 11:38am
If anyone wants to buy a nice little jumps horse, DUKE OF BONEO is in the Inglis sales this week
Karl and Susan Kennedy are my heroes
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 8:34am

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic